Who's going early on the Wednesday?

Guest Couchy

What with tickets not selling out so far just wondering who's going early on the Wednesday?

Was never a fan of going early but really enjoyed it last year (the weather helped), made some new friends, got my booze from Tesco & as I've managed to get a cheap ticket off eBay I'd thought I'd put the money towards an extra day.

Seemed much busier last year at Reading than the previous times I've been a day early.

I guess its a great excuse to get to know your neighbours as there's not much else to do. My friends were camped in VIP last year & didn't make it in until Friday morning (they camped out on the main road as they weren't allowed in as they arrived too late) but I didn't mind one bit as I joined in with a large bunch from Winchester.

Reading. I was actually considering buying a early entry off eBay when they were sold out, lucky I didn't to be honest.

Does anyone know what time the car parks usually open on the Wednesday at Reading? First time driving down this year.