T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah just checked on Ticketmaster and all types of camping/non-camping and day tickets are still available.

Also VIP Tickets upgrades for all days are available.

And they are doing VIP packages where you buy a pair of tickets and get a free car parking pass!

Ebay full of desperates selling their tix at way less than face value 3 months before the fest!

Wish I'd seen Cancer Bats at T I never knew they were there. The best new band of the last 5 years for me is Tremonti. Halestorm are close. The best new band for me is Seether. They've been going years but I only discovered them last year. Went to Munich to see them and they were phenomenal. How did I not know about them before???????

There's plenty out there, really there is :)

Ebay full of desperates selling their tix at way less than face value 3 months before the fest!

Wish I'd seen Cancer Bats at T I never knew they were there. The best new band of the last 5 years for me is Tremonti. Halestorm are close. The best new band for me is Seether. They've been going years but I only discovered them last year. Went to Munich to see them and they were phenomenal. How did I not know about them before???????

There's plenty out there, really there is :)

There's plenty out there, really there is :)[/quote

Seether are an amazing live band - finally saw them live at Glasgow Garage last year - superb , would be a great addition but doubtful !!!]

I've not looked to check up about that Cancer Bats thing but i reckon it was 08 they may have played because their album Hail Destroyer came out the same year. Which is infact a very good album that i have fully enjoyed and bought on the off chance after seeing them with Enter Shikari last year.