T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends what you go for, but everything at T has a mark-up on it above what you would expect to pay. That is largely because the stall holders have to pay through the nose for their place and need to charge enough to make a profit.

The food is definitely better than the burger and other food vans in the rest of the site.

Texas are a great booking. One of the few acts I still really want to see live. Playing the Friday so I imagine will be Main Stage (before Emeli Sande and Chase & Status?).

Saw Deap Vally at King Tuts last month, they were ace live but the crowd was full of folk who had obviously seen their name in NME and bought a ticket off the back of their hype.

I also saw Laura Mvula last month supporting Jessie Ware. Now she's a talent. A brilliant live band behind her and a cracking voice. She would be great early on in the day in the sun but I imagine she'll be shoved in a tent.

On a more serious note the lineup looks very appealing now the day splits are out with 6 bands on friday, 10 on saturday and 11 on sunday that I wouldn't mind seeing and then acts to find too its become an ok lineup. I'm the same as many others in that I have no saturday headliner to see yet though.

Posted an alternative to this in the RockNess thread but..

Duke Dumont? Free the Friday and Sunday of TITP weekend with a Holland gig on the Saturday. Off the back of a number 1 and probably correct in saying that there are more Slam Tent acts to be added.