Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday

The Proclaimers - Fidlar - Of Monsters & Men - The Courteeners - Calvin Harris

Saturday

The Fratellis - The View - Kesha - Miles Kane - Travis/Snoop Dogg(Dilemma) - Twin Atlantic/Dizzee/The Script(another dilemma) - finish off the day with Rihanna (never see her again - one off)

Sunday

Ocean Colour Scene - Rita Ora - Two Door Cinema Club - Azealia Banks - Editors - Stereophonics - The Killers/David Guetta/Yeah Yeah Yeahs(biggest dilemma of the weekend)

Friday

The Proclaimers - Fidlar - Of Monsters & Men - The Courteeners - Calvin Harris

Saturday

The Fratellis - The View - Kesha - Miles Kane - Travis/Snoop Dogg(Dilemma) - Twin Atlantic/Dizzee/The Script(another dilemma) - finish off the day with Rihanna (never see her again - one off)

Sunday

Ocean Colour Scene - Rita Ora - Two Door Cinema Club - Azealia Banks - Editors - Stereophonics - The Killers/David Guetta/Yeah Yeah Yeahs(biggest dilemma of the weekend)

Friday: The Proclaimers - Kendrick Lamar - Rudimental - Jake Bugg - Courteeners/Phoenix - Calvin Harris

Saturday: (Horrible Day) The Fratellis - Palma Violets - Miles Kane - Travis - Dizzee Rascal - Rhianna

Sunday: (Bound to be filled with clashes) The Heavy - OCS - Bastille - Modestep - Tyler, The Creator/Two Door - Disclosure - Frank Ocean - Stereophonics - The Killers

Friday - Texas - Jake Bugg - Kraftwerk.

Saturday - Fratellies - Miles Kane - Travis

Sunday - Earth, Wind & Fire - OCS

Really trying to make the best of the lineup now but really struggling. Mike use the weekend to catch up on my sleep.

Edited by stu150

Friday

Vigo Thieves - Everything Everything - Rudimental - Of Monsters and Men - Phoenix - Calvin Harris

Saturday

MS MR - The Fratellis - Palma Violets - Miles Kane - Snoop/Frightened Rabbit/Travis/Lower Than Atlantis - Twin Atlantic - My Bloody Valentine

Sunday

Bastille - Lucy Rose/Frank Turner - Two Door Cinema Club - Editors/Chvrches - Stereophonics/Foals - The Killers

Guess that's ok.

if i were going - friday - entire day in king tuts

saturday - all apart from ms mr, kodaline and dizzee in the slam tent

sunday - bastille, 2dcc, disclosure, hurts/editors (probably hurts because they were great on the stream from rock am ring), foals, yeah yeah yeahs

and that proves why im not going

For next year I really cant see KOL and Biffy not playing. KOL not played since 09' and Biffy not playing this year was a big shock to most.

If it was upto me i'd love it to be Daft Punk, Oasis (if they get back), Green Day.

I reckon KOL, Biffy, and a pop act (gaga) are probably more likely though.

Friday

The Proclaimers

Jake Bugg

Chase and Status

Calvin/Mumfords

Saturday

The Fratellis

Deacon Blue

The View

Will try and see some of Travis and Snoop Dogg

Twin Atlantic

And whoever my pals decide to see - shocking headline acts!

Sunday

The 1975/Bastille

Frank Turner

TDCC

Editors

Stereophonics

The Killers

Finishing the weekend with the phonics then The Killers will probably save it for me

People complaining that the Saturday headliners are dire, you are aware that My Bloody Valentine are headlining Transmissions that night? May not be to your tastes, but they're an absolutely brilliant booking for that slot, and it's currently their only UK gig this year if I'm not mistaken.

The other options, however, are a pile of shite, yeah.