Beleavis Poster

Guest youngjods

I received this from Mark yesterday;

Finally pulled out the pack from the bottom of my stock pileThere are 17 left!

My site uses Dollars - $40 = £25.52 [if it rounds up]

They are 'Art Prints' rather than the versions I did on newsprint to paste up - so for that price it's a right proper bargain!

I think my site is correct in that they're 150gsm weight paper

some mucky edges but plenty of border can be cut off / hidden/mounted with lovely card if you wish...

They'll be sent on receipt of payment - but LPG is taking up loads of time at present - so bear with me!

I won't forget!!

They'll come wrapped in a tube recorded/to sign for delivery - get them flat and framed asap by a good trusty framer who doesn't charge the earth!!

I've just bought one so there's only 16 left now.

I received this from Mark yesterday;

Finally pulled out the pack from the bottom of my stock pileThere are 17 left!

My site uses Dollars - $40 = £25.52 [if it rounds up]

They are 'Art Prints' rather than the versions I did on newsprint to paste up - so for that price it's a right proper bargain!

I think my site is correct in that they're 150gsm weight paper

some mucky edges but plenty of border can be cut off / hidden/mounted with lovely card if you wish...

They'll be sent on receipt of payment - but LPG is taking up loads of time at present - so bear with me!

I won't forget!!

They'll come wrapped in a tube recorded/to sign for delivery - get them flat and framed asap by a good trusty framer who doesn't charge the earth!!

I've just bought one so there's only 16 left now.

Edited by markeee

Beleavis poster and perhaps one of the wicked Ariel photos of the site at night framed would be awesome!!

problem would be chosen which photo for the view of the site..so many good ones, seen a few people on here mentioning getting a picture printed and framed ..some of them would look sick done properly!!!!!

Edited by markeee

I used to have plain white walls - going for the minimalist look. It then dawned on me that my house was impersonal and not homely. That's why I started putting stuff up. Makes the place less harsh now. I reckon the Beleavis poster will go up and stay up for decades (if I live that long, which is possibly not the case given all that I have indulged in!). Worth the investment in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...