House Music

bamber

5 hours ago, bamber said:

Keeps on giving.....

You stick some good tunes up Bamber but I always though the old skool ones you stuck up were a bit a touch predictable. Fair play to sticking Rhythm Of Life up as it is one of my favourite ever tunes. It was pretty rare and sought after back in the day. 

It is a long time since I have heard it and it has put a smile on my face this morning, so thank you :-)

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

One of my fave tunes this. Nit sure it will be your thing though

Love that. Im sure you will have seen Im a massive carl cox fan. As well as being into "bands" I have been clubbing since I was 18 (Im 32 now) - kind of stopped over the last few years, but my clubbing was varied. Trance, Techno, Hed Kandi funky house, classic house, hard house, psytrance...

Carl cox is still king for me

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Love that. Im sure you will have seen Im a massive carl cox fan. As well as being into "bands" I have been clubbing since I was 18 (Im 32 now) - kind of stopped over the last few years, but my clubbing was varied. Trance, Techno, Hed Kandi funky house, classic house, hard house, psytrance...

Carl cox is still king for me

Hes a fantastically talented dj. He went a bit too far out music wise for my tastes, after his breakbeat/rave days. I was more of a Stu Allan type man.

4 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Hes a fantastically talented dj. He went a bit too far out music wise for my tastes, after his breakbeat/rave days. I was more of a Stu Allan type man.

I used to go to back by dope demand a few years ago at the music box. Stu Allan was often on. 

Decent night, but often kicked off.

I do like a rave stuff from that era, but more prefer the acid side of it.