tenacious d

Guest lharris92

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say Ive heard it quite a few times now and the single Rise of the Phoenix, sucks balls, its REALLY shit, if thats the best track on the album god help us.

Just wanna see Wonderboy, Fuck her Gently, Tribute and The Metal. As long as they're in the set, we're cool. B)

Like I say, Copping on twitter, said that Skindred don't clash with Tenacious D, thus its KIGH. I think Skindred will start pretty much straight after Tenacious D and will go into start of Biffys set and then Killswitch will go throughout Biffy but they'll finish before Metallica start.

For anyone who wants to know the one joke they have in their set. :P

The one joke they attempted to squeeze into the set. Well Kyle was dressed as a Lizard but the funny thing is, he was asked to dress as a wizard.

:D:D:D Man, we were rattling like drains at that one. Makes School of Rock look like a comedy classic. ;)

Jake wants me to go watch TD and report back on how "great" they are, he loves 'em, but he's only 10 so he's got an excuse. :D

Personally, after getting up early and seeing Sylosis at Soni last year, Jack Black and Kyle Gass can go f##k themselves, I'm Sylosis all the way, and would definately recommend them to anyone who likes there heavier stuff!!