Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Stone Roses are the Friday headliner, unless people are going on something more than the font size? Because on the latest poster Florence & Mumford are clearly in smaller font than Justice & Snow Patrol, despite them presumably playing the same slots? I guess until someone clears it up officially though, we'll be none the wiser.

ATDI subbing to Radiohead would be out of this world.

Edited by roadrunner66

Green Day (rumored to be playing in Europe this summer)

Not sure that's correct. It's more likely to be an autumn arena tour.

Neil Young And Crazy Horse (rumored to be playing in Europe this summer)

Not sure that's right. I've heard that Young has turned down at least one offer from Europe for this summer, and I'd guess that's been turned down on the basis that he's not coming over.

Green Day rumor comes from Zegut, he says that they are a possibility for Rock En Seine. Don't know if you ever heard of him, but he has credibility, for instance, he had confirmed Metallica for Download Festival several months before the official annoucement.

Neil Young & Crazy Horse comes from some guys from the Azkena Rock Festival forum that say Neil Young will definitily play this year's edition. They supposedly know someone from the festival. So, you can be right. Neil Young is my all time favourite artist it'd be too great to be true.

At this stage, friday headliner can be:

The Stone Roses

Faith No More (I'd put my money on them for Bilbao BBK and maybe for Optimus Alive)

Pearl Jam (unlikely, due to the reasons already discussed)

Guns n' Roses (I don't think though, not really fits in the genre of the line up so far)

Green Day (rumored to be playing in Europe this summer)

Neil Young And Crazy Horse (rumored to be playing in Europe this summer)

Some good artists playing MELT the same weekend, some of the lineup are playing Optimus already so i'm hoping for a few additions along the lines of:

The Bloody Beeetroots

Brodinksi

Dave Clark

Laurent garnier

Gesaffelstein

The Rapture

Modeselektor

SebastiAn

All of which could play the dance stage, excluding The Rapture who would play the second stage i imagine.

" Kills confirmed at Optimus Alive ' 12. The American double acts day July 15 on stage Heineken.

Beer Heineken joins first Optimus Alive, with the status of Premium Sponsor and also as official Beer greatest event of music and art. With nearly 140 years of history, the Heineken beer brand is the most international of the world.

In Premiere at Optimus Alive, beer Heineken gives its name to the alternate stage, where they are already confirmed attendance of Mazzy Star, Metronomy and The Kills. In the next few days will be announced more bands to the Heineken Stage"