Bearded Theory 2012

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help-knew there was something I'd forgotten.

I suppose going to Bearded Theory without a beard is a bit of a faux pas, so I'll bring one, but like the traditional wearing of the hat from a cracker at Christmas dinner, I'll wear it for the minimum acceptable time.

Out of interest, does anyone know if the line up's complete - or can we expect any last minute additions? ;)

I asked this on the Bearded theory website, as the King Blues are rumoured on here, Havent had much response back yet though. Someone did say they didnt think so, it may just be that efest havent removed the King Blues.......interesting though. I am happy with the line up though to be fair - its already awesome....I was just being greedy wanting more!! :D

I am happy with the line up though to be fair - its already awesome....I was just being greedy wanting more!! :D

Saw Chumbawamba at Glastonbury on the Avalon stage. Fantastic show, with the between songs banter as entertaining as the songs. My 14 year old thought they were ace too. Check out the song about Metallica's lead singer, James Hadfield?Hetfield?

I used to have a mate a few years back that was always saying 'next time Chumbawumba play near here you have to come along - but it never happened! For this reason, I think we'll have to check 'em out, in spite of the fact that I know they only play accoustic - and I've read - but maybe this is just a rumour - that their set is mostly made up of sea shanties ....... :huh: ?