Bearded Theory 2012

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply timespeedsup.

An efest camp looks appealing, but I have some family commitments around that time and may have to do some babysitting sweet-talking

Your name seems familiar, beyond seeing your posts here. Did you do the cider bus meets at Glastonbury last summer? I was there with my son.

Hi Timespeedsup. Glad my memory isn't playing me up and that we have met.

Yes, it still makes me happy just thinking about Glastonbury last summer. I haven't stopped going on about it and my nearest and dearest glaze over when I preface a comment with 'When we were at Glastonbury..'

We

There was an unbelievable amount of Victors doing the rounds the Thursday night. But yes I do remember you and your son Anna, and you were IIRR very happy to be finally back at Glasto.

Apart from Tornado Town, new this year, there was supposed to be after-2am things going on last year ie once the dance tent shut down, but it didn't necessarily work out. I think those that wanted to found things to do.

Hello all,

Anyone had any trouble trying to buy tickets from bearded theory shop? just trying to get mine today and the website shop is a bit snide...like wont let me pay by anything other than google checkout - I have never used google checkout.

I know I can buy from other websites like, but just wondered what the craic was with the shop website

Cheers people

Peace x

Sorry Perks only just seen this and now I see you've got your ticket anyway. The simple reason for us using Google Checkout in the shop is the merchant fees are cheap so that means more money in the pot for donations.

We are looking for non stewarding staff for before/after the festival and various roles during the festival in exchange for a ticket, if you're interested then email s.booth at springmusic.co.uk Maximum shift is 6 hours a day.

Off to prepare for my first efestivals interview :scenic:

Still umming and ahhing about whether to go.

Are there any other people going on their own? Wouldn't want to be the only 'Billy No Mates' there.

Been trying to find the capacity of BT. I found a figure of 2k from 2010. Is that right?