• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• kaosmark2

• strummer77

I love Sky Sports News on Transfer deadline. Like pretty much every other day of the year, they have to pretend there's news. So one of their presenters shouts "Breaking News about......Craig Bellamy....he could be going to QPR....Stoke....Liverpool....or somewhere else"

Brilliant stuff

I love Sky Sports News on Transfer deadline. Like pretty much every other day of the year, they have to pretend there's news. So one of their presenters shouts "Breaking News about......Craig Bellamy....he could be going to QPR....Stoke....Liverpool....or somewhere else"

Brilliant stuff

Edited by The Nal

Brilliant stuff

One that I've been hoping might happen for a while - and it's starting to look like its happening (betting has just gone nuts) - is Sturridge to Liverpool as a part of Miereles the other way. They're a team still in need of a 'proper' goal getter, and I'm not sure that there's many better around.

Not sure quite why Kenny wants Bellend tho, but it appears that he does. :blink: