The 1 act you never heard of before, but want to hear more off!

Guest dottycat2205

A Guy Called Gerald? On the the spirt of 71 on thursday night, was just walking past but had to stop and go down to get involved!! but also!!!

The house band in the cubana!! Had an awesome night there on the thursday with them, was just great fun dancing atmosphere :D

Edited by LondonTom

I hadn't heard of Little Dragon or Stornoway when the line up was announced but done a little bit of research before the festival and decided I'd quite like to see both. I was very impressed with them and may have to purchase a CD or two.

On a slight variation of the initial theme - I had heard of get cape wear cape fly before but had never been impressed by what I had heard in the past and the slightly ridiculous name had always put me off. When stumbling past the tripod stage on Sunday I came across a lad tuning up in front of 10-20 people so I decided to join them and sat in front of the small stage. Moments later someone introduced the stage's special guest as get cape wear cape fly and as I didn't want to appear rude by walking out as soon as his name was read I decided to at least allow him five minutes...a full set later and I was still sat down, very impressed!!

david velgis at the mandela tent.

molotov jukebox in arcadia.

chris ellis in the healing music tent were all good find's for me.

also if anyone can help i seen billy bragg doing a music forum around 3pm on sunday with 3 guests.

one of them was a young lady from liverpool who played guitar with an amazing sweet voice but i have forgot her name due to the cider kicking in later.

it should of been badly drawn boy but he never made it so as a special guest phil jupitus done his song bestiality, very funny.

the young lady from liverpool was Shelley Strahan.

Edited by bucko