Meet anyone Famous?

Guest Bluearsedfly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Rooney was spotted by my disabled friend - he was coming out of the disabled toilet at the disabled platform at the Pyramid Stage as she was queuing. She told him off for using it; he said he was told he could use it. She told him that just because he is who he is doesn't not mean he should have accepted that offer. He apparently was very apologetic to her.

- Stood behind Alex from the Apprentice for Two Door Cinema Club. Shouted 'You're fired' at him, not sure he knew where it came from!

- Then saw Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan in front of us at Biffy Clyro.

img9189.jpg

- Saw Al Murray at the Pyramid stage before Tinie Tempah.

- Spotted a lovely lady by Leftfield who had to be with someone famous, it was a ginger bloke who I had seen in films. Turns out it was Damien Lewis.

- Bumped into Alice Beer at the Pyramid stage trying to escape from the 'golden circle' at the front.

Also thought I saw Ian Thorpe, but it could be a combination of lots of things that clouded my vision :)

I walked past fat boy slim aka Norman Cook as he was driving up to the pyramid stage, I was struggling to get through the mud and he had the window open so I said you have got it easy and laughed dont think he was impressed. I also saw one of the guy out of dick and dom (dont know which) but was hoping everyone would start shouting Bogie. Im sure I walked past wayne rooney after Kaiser Cheifs but not 100% sure. The best one I saw was Suggs who I got an excellent picture of with a monkey I had taken everywhere the whole time at Glasto.img2416m.jpg

Edited by dicka

I walked past fat boy slim aka Norman Cook as he was driving up to the pyramid stage, I was struggling to get through the mud and he had the window open so I said you have got it easy and laughed dont think he was impressed. I also saw one of the guy out of dick and dom (dont know which) but was hoping everyone would start shouting Bogie. Im sure I walked past wayne rooney after Kaiser Cheifs but not 100% sure. The best one I saw was Suggs who I got an excellent picture of with a monkey I had taken everywhere the whole time at Glasto.img2416m.jpg

Did not bump into or see anyone famous when on site but was stuck in some heavy enough traffic for a short while on the M6 when heading home and who pulls up along side me in their shiny black car?

None other then the Hartnoll Bros..........Very odd seeing them just driving down the road.......maybe it was because they were not wearing there signature torch glasses......

Posted elsewhere but thought good enough topic for a thread all on its own. Saw quite a few celebs, Harry Enfield at Radiohead probably topped it :ph34r:

So who did you bump into/ chat to/ pester for a photo?

My starter for 10, Guy Garvey watching Radiohead, what a top bloke.

jsnbpx.jpg

I was standing between the West Dance tent and that Magic Bubble area and met Roots Manuva as he was heading backstage - Friday I think - its was lashing rain and he had a poncho on.

Spotted Mr Nice Howard Marks on the railway track just before the entrance to the G stage on Sunday afternoon - looked completely stoned - you could have blindfolded him with dental floss. Legend