Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sonisphere Spain??

Guns N' Roses, and Marilyn Manson have been announced for new hard rock festival, Spain's Costa de Fuego.

GunsNRoses-LeedsFestival2010-LS09.jpg Submotion Orchestra

The festival for 30,000 is the latest event to be announced by Maraworlds - the organisers of Festival Internacional de Benicassim, and will be held at the same site at the Benicassim Concert Venue near Valencia on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st July 2012, and will be devoted to the most energetic rock, hardcore and metal genres. Vince Power the Hop Farm organiser is the director of Maraworld.

The first acts confirmed are headliners Guns N Roses on Friday, and Marilyn Manson on Saturday. The line-up will feature three stages and more than 50 acts.

Two-day tickets include 4 days free camping from Thursday July 18th to Sunday 22nd. The campsite is located in the natural setting of the Las Palmas desert and is close and well connected to the beaches and village centre.

Early bird 4-day tickets are priced at £70 (including camping) for the first 5,000 tickets. To buy tickets

]

I'm thinking it's BS, but if it's not, Queen's day being more expensive would make sense. Can't really see them selling day tickets right away though - they've never done that before, especially as arena capacity isn't that much higher than camping capacity. Unless they are increasing it by a bit, I know they did last year to get some day tickets sold (few thousand), and I know the festival manager said they are going to be changing the layout of the arena a bit possibly

TITP do something similar where you can get sat/sunday tickets but I think Friday is only available to those there for the whole weekend. I don't think it'd be an impossible outcome, but we're believing a probably fake page here - one that said a month ago As I lay dying and Slash are playing - both who cannot play.

Machine Head, Combichrist, Wolfmother, Dagoba and Soulfly are supposedly being announced for Soni France tomorrow (amongst others I imagine), can see some of those ending up at the UK leg too, except Machine Head.

Edited by kipper64