DX! for f**ks sake

Guest chris northwest

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely worth phoning DX, my tracked tickets were due today....took a day off work and having phoned they say they can VIP them for Monday. I asked if I could call at their office to collect which is only 20 minutes away but 'we don't have that facility'.

Bit worried now

Looks like a few of us on the Wirral are having the same problem. Mine is now showing "The item is due for or has recently been returned."

I've had no emails or failed delivery cards. My wife, who got a ticket in the final re-sale, got hers by Royal Mail this morning.

Edited by Lucyferrr

Muppets.

I too live on the Wirral and had an email from see tickets to say tickets were out with DX due for delivery today, guess what just managed to get through to DX and they have been returned to See in order to be sent via Royal Mail.

Thanks got a wasted day, no changed delivery to parents house as away for a week Monday!

Piss up and brewery spring to mind

Had a phone call off customer services at see but couldn't take it as stuck in traffic in car,so rang up when I got back to be told exactly what they told me yesterday,DX are sending them back and they will be sent out either recorded or special delivery Royal Mail,I informed her I was leaving next weekend,so that is the cut off point and she said that I would definately have it by then!!We will see,won't hold my breath,Anyway the number is

0115 9454590,don't know whether its cheaper rate than the 0845 and I got through almost immediately

I really have no idea why this e-mail chain has CC'd me into it or for that matter whether its real but it does appear to be.

It seems to be an internal conversation in DX so start at the bottom and work up the quote.

Stephen

We have every courier doing Glastonbury Saturday and Sunday as well as BAU we will have over 1000 dated today or older on Monday plus the 300 already on there so we will never clear them all this will do is increase the failures.

Regards

Clive Reynish

General Manager

DX 140331

Bristol

T: 01179162000

M: 07798692231

E: clive.reynish@thedx.co.uk

A: Unit A, Poplar Park, Poplar Way East. Bristol BS11 0YH

W: www.thedx.co.uk

From: Stephen Lane [mailto:Stephen.Lane@securemail.co.uk]

Sent: 10 June 2011 13:27

To: Alistair Steven; MYNAME@ISP???.co.uk; Clive Reynish

Cc: Jenny Turner

Subject: RE: stop redels for Monday 13-06-11

Can you take more out on Saturday/tomorrow then, Tue is a long way off for Customers calling today.

Thanks

Stephen Lane

Head of Customer Services

DX Secure

DX 500000

Northampton 30

NN3 6FL

E: Stephen.Lane@thedx.co.uk

Sent: 10 June 2011 12:25

To: Lee Massey; Jenny Turner; Clive Reynish

Cc: Stephen Lane

Subject: Re: stop redels for monday 13-06-11

Authorised.

Sent from Alistair Steven's BlackBerry

Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 11:07 AM

To: Jenny Turner; Alistair Steven; Clive Reynish

Subject: RE: stop redels for monday 13-06-11

Morning,

There is already over 300 redels for Monday at the moment, anymore and we wont be able to cope with the numbers.

Regards,

Lee

Sent: 10 June 2011 11:07

To: Lee Massey; Alistair Stevens; Clive Reynish

Subject: RE: stop redels for monday 13-06-11

Hi Lee

This has to be authorised by Alistair as regional.

Alistair this means we are telling customers no deliveries till Tuesday, I feel it is very early to turn off Monday.

Jenny

Jenny Turner

Contact Centre Manager

DX Secure

M: 07970 587030

E: jenny.turner@securemail.co.uk

Sent: 10 June 2011 10:41

To: *StopRedels

Subject: stop redels for monday 13-06-11

Morning,

Can all redels be stopped for Monday 13-06-11 please @ Bristol.

Regards,

Lee

DXSecure Ltd. DX500000, Northampton . Registered Office: DX House, Ridgeway, Iver, Buckinghamshire , SL0 9JQ . Registered in England . No. 04072377. VAT Number 798 6947 32

Please consider your environmental responsibility - Do you REALLY NEED to print this mail?

OK finally got through to someone and got an (honest) answer.

Seetickets are not happy with the amount of time DX is taking to deliver so they have recalled all the tickets from them. They are expected back Today or Monday.

Once they have them they will go out Royal mail before 1pm next day delivery. They are expecting them to be sent out Monday (maybe) or Tuesday (most likely).

We will have no notification but the operator said to call back Monday and Tuesday when they would update us.

Also on the Wirral and still no sign of tickets. DX tracker is not recognising tracker code so I tried Seetickets tracker earlier and says tickets have now been sent back to See after being with DX since 9th May!!! Got on the phone to Seetickets to be told they could not guarantee that my tickets will be delivered in time for the festival...WHAT!!! I was spoken to like s*** and when I complained I was told I was offered the alternative of picking the tickets up on site, which for me is not good enough!! Rang back again and finally got through after being on hold for 58 mins and was finally told by someone who knew what they were doing this time that my tickets would be sent by Royal Mail delivery by next week...I'm not holding my breath though. I'm appalled with See over their handling of the tickets and the way they treat their PAYING customers!

Strange.... I live on the wirral and had my ticket the other day via Royal Mail but my friend lives about 2 minutes from me and hasnt had hers yet, I got mine in the resale and my friend in the original sale so not sure if that has anything to do with it... hopefully everyone will get theirs soon, they're leaving it a bit late!!

What. an. utter. joke.

When I saw that DX were doing the deliveries, I was pretty pleased; they delivered my passport last year when I got a US VISA from London. But this has turned into a right dirty dog mess.

I am absolutely buzzin of that email chain that Ci Sgoti was somehow copied into, that is a beast! Hopefully they will turn up in this region soon, if not, then Glasto, SEE and DX will be getting some horrendous press.

Fingers crossed.

Guys I don't know if this is any help, but I had issues with DX, I got so fed up I complained to Glastonbury via the main website, I think the address was office@glastonbury.co.uk, but you can find it on the main site anyway

They forwarded my mail onto SEE and DX, I then received an email from a customer service manager at DX and mine and my GF's tickets were delivered very promptly, I appreciate if as stated above DX have been dropped then it's a bit late, but it can't hurt to let the organisers know so hopefully we don't have this in 2013

Just got mine on the second delivery attempt - HUGELY RELIEVED. All couriers/delivery people have a nightmare finding our address and there is a very similiar address down the road where backpackers, who've been known to sign for and take our stuff before, come and go frequently. It doesn't help anyone else but good luck - hopefully the Glasto gods will be smiling on you!

I forward the e-mail I accidentally received from dx to the address Keyser Soze mentioned as these problems occurred last year as well.

It did amuse me that the e-mail addresses for the dx staff (senior staff also) was johndoe@securemail.co.uk :-)

PS seetickets can do one as well IMO

I'm in Liverpool and haven't received them yet - called them yesterday and they gave me the right tracking number. Its says:

Due for delivery by the date below. Rearrange at www.thedx.co.uk/delivery or call 0844 371 3331 (In Run)

10/06/2011

well i was home all yesterday and not a thing. Do i bother staying in all day today :angry: annoyed.