Weirdest / grossest thing youve seen.....

Guest swede

I was reading through the pulling thread yesterday, absolutely doubled over with laughter at some of the comments when someone had put a link to the "pizza woman" masturbating, if you havent seen it youve got to check it out, and it got me thinking whats the weirdest/grossest/crazziest thing people have seen other people do at glastonbury.

Edited by swede

A man coming out of the toilets with his trousers round his ankles talking on his mobile phone, although on closer inspection he wasn't on his phone he was stroking and licking the toilet door....

I found a naked couple asleep in my tent, when I got back to it at about 4 am in 2008

I have a pic to prove, if anyone's doubtful.

The other legends are of the toilet truck being set to 'blow' instead of 'suck' and covering the dance (and revellers) tent with a nasty mess, and a chap falling into the long drops in about 97. I didn't witness either, tho...

In 99 or 2000 I cant remember which one.Me and my brother were walking along and one of the tractors was driving towards us pulling one of those tanks they use to clean the toilets.It was really busy so people where walking right behind it trying to get through the crowds.The valve on the back of it failed and started to fire sewage out the back of it like a sprinkler covering all the poor people behind it and all the tents that where pitched next to the track.Funny thing was because it was a hot year.Some people who where camped a little bit back from the track thought that the tractor was spraying water on purpose and ran down and started dancing in it.

That. Is. Grim.

One evening I was sat in the cinema field in 05, and there were these women in front, clearly been indulging in falling down water and/or other medicinal ointments - and one of them looked up at the sky and said, 'This is amazing. How are they making it go dark, right before the film comes on.... It's like a real cinema...'

I laughed for a looooong time.

In 99 or 2000 I cant remember which one.Me and my brother were walking along and one of the tractors was driving towards us pulling one of those tanks they use to clean the toilets.It was really busy so people where walking right behind it trying to get through the crowds.The valve on the back of it failed and started to fire sewage out the back of it like a sprinkler covering all the poor people behind it and all the tents that where pitched next to the track.Funny thing was because it was a hot year.Some people who where camped a little bit back from the track thought that the tractor was spraying water on purpose and ran down and started dancing in it.

In 2009 we were in the Wicket Grounds, I had to go for a pee around 4am whilst throughly off my trolley when I bumped into this gentleman... luckily I always take a camera.

Probably NSFW: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/30170_395792121783_693481783_4794800_7880859_n.jpg?dl=1

Edited to remove embedded image of naked bloke with a pigs head :-)

Edited by Ponyegg

It wasnt i who witessed it, but a young lady in our group came back to the tents at one stage having just walked into a turdis to find a gentleman climaxing due to the pleasures of his own hand. I must stress this was in an unlocked portaloo. Perhaps he wanted the thrill of being caught?

I don't mind nudity (free country and that) and thankfully haven't come across any acts of public indecency but it's the turd mountains I've stumbled upon in the portaloos that trouble me. I've seen some that sit at least half a foot proud of the top the seat and have always wondered what sort of scumbag feels the need to hover above a full loo and add more to the top. There was one instance where someone had also puked on top of a heap. I'm guessing it was brought on by the sight of what the found when they opened the door!

I have posted this before, but here goes

In 2008 while watching the verve, there was a couple in front of us who were in their 60s-70s, the man wore a sailor's cap and kept taking a swig of some homebrew concoction, and the woman kept opening her legs and pissing :O

After she finished she would wipe her self down with her skirt then take off her saddles and press the wee into the ground, then put her shoes back on and step forward a few paces. Preparing for the next time, I guess, which was about 30 minutes later !

Everybody behind her were looking at each other in disbelief, a very bizarre incident

I have posted this before, but here goes

In 2008 while watching the verve, there was a couple in front of us who were in their 60s-70s, the man wore a sailor's cap and kept taking a swig of some homebrew concoction, and the woman kept opening her legs and pissing :O

After she finished she would wipe her self down with her skirt then take off her saddles and press the wee into the ground, then put her shoes back on and step forward a few paces. Preparing for the next time, I guess, which was about 30 minutes later !

Everybody behind her were looking at each other in disbelief, a very bizarre incident

Sadly in the older days I have too many memories just like this. I have seen some terrifying sights at the pyramid stage of an afternoon involving ladies peeing (all I have to say, to try and illustrate the worst of it is: you know when you put your thumb over a the end of a hosepipe...)

This was in 2000 and on the track by the other stage towards the portaloos? I didn't see it occur but was camped right by where it happened and can say that the results of this was not pleasant sunday morning (where there was an ever growing pond of wet poo just 30 feet or so from the edge of my tent). If this wasn't what caused that poo pond I have no other clue how it came to be.

Thinking about it it was 99 because my brother didnt go in 2000.having said that he may not have been with me when it happend :lol: it was a long time and many brain cells ago.all those early festivals (for me) have just blended into one.Toilet malfunctions must be common place at Glastonbury because every one whos been has got some horror story involving shite.