This time in 4 weeks I'll be...

Guest spikytom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to tempt fate as we weren't pitched by this time last year. Even after leaving for Glasto at 7:30am from Southampton. So i'm gonna say HOPEFULLY pitched, having a beer and wandering round the place :)

Hopefully tent will be pitched and I will be relaxing in my chair supping something coild, chatting to all the CT people, and secretly thinking of going to have a kip before going to efest meet. (not sure how much sleep will be had on tues night in the car :( )

NOT watching any football and hopefully once set up at CT off, bouncing around site finding suitable locations to head to for NomiNaomi's (the future Mrs GlastoMongrel) Glasto Hen Party I am arranging for the Thursday.

According to this Efestivals Chat page as I read the thread title and clicked to post again in this thread...'This time in 4 weeks I'll be...Pregnant at Glasto!!!' :rolleyes: