These boards are hotting up!

Guest The Dawg

I have to say it's been noticed how busy this forum has become recently.And that can only mean 1 thing. :D

I have just had a tooth filled and while all the drilling was going on I was thinking about dancing in Bez's Acid House. Am I sad or what.

I also think I am driving my work mates mad as I slip it in the conversation at every opportunity.

Do you think about Glastonbury everyday?

As I so nearly didn't get a ticket this year I have swung from pretending it wasn't going to happen at all to becoming a foaming at the mouth obsessive about Glastonbury within the last couple of weeks. A bit like weening yourself off a drug and then going right at it again

Scarey !!

there's too much to think about, to having a peak at the lineup to see what bands id like to watch, to even thinking about how im going to get from one stage to the next and what bars I should stop at for a pint!!

Might pop over to a camping shop over the weekend for a couple of essentials.

I think youtube will be on my agenda tonight looking at previous years video clips!

My better (not debatable) half has nearly ran out of abusive phrases to stop me going on about "Glastonbury Shmastonbury' (as she calls it!)

Guess who is going and guess who was not interested :rolleyes:

I think she may be bordering on insanity already. Not long to go, but I think she will be a jibbering wreck by the time the big day comes round...as will I! :wacko::blink:

One day, randomly after paying for my ticket I registered on this board and have became glued to it, constantly picking up tips and just nosing on other things. I honestly cannot wait to get started.

Have to feel sorry for family, friends and people at work though as I can't stop talking about Glastonbury f**k em though, they should be coming too, fools.

Great to know it's not just me!

Any stresses that I have just dissapear when I think about those 5 days at the farm ;)

There's about 16 in our group this year and 6 of them are vigins (glastonbury virgins). I am so excited for these people that don't know what they are in for.

I wish it was my first time again.

I find it therapeutic to think about it now especially with the excitement slowly building...it's a relief after the stress of obtaining the tickets in April!

went down to the site yesterday for a wonder and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop!

what a difference 7 weeks will make.

it's also very strange to think that no work has started on the site yet and within 7 weeks a whole kingdom is temporarily built.

i'm gonna guess the fence will start going up next monday. any advances?