Example

http://webcache.goog...191l719l5.2l8l0

So rules out a few for Leeds - sorry no Noel

Edited by shoptildrop

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new headliner will only headline if they have played 2nd,3rd or 4th down on the main stage before or headlined the NME stage before. The last time Fatm played she was 4th down on the NME stage so there is no chance she will headline this year (100%). tbh I dont think she will ever play the fest again unless she headlines the NME stage, because she does not suit the main stage really at all.

Edited by Dom123

This has been leaked so far for V via the Manchester evening news:

The Killers

The Stone Roses

Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds

Happy Mondays

Nicki Minaj

Ed Sheeran

Tom Jones

Snow Patrol

The Human League

Madness

The Proclaimers

The Stranglers

Olly Murs

Tinie Tempah

Example

This has been leaked so far for V via the Manchester evening news:

The Killers

The Stone Roses

Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds

Happy Mondays

Nicki Minaj

Ed Sheeran

Tom Jones

Snow Patrol

The Human League

Madness

The Proclaimers

The Stranglers

Olly Murs

Tinie Tempah

Example

Kasabian are headliners, no doubt. But, my opinion is that they don't deserve to be as big as they are. They have no real talent and I wish Oasis would come back so Kasabian can slide back doen the bill (I know that wouldn't happen but its just the context I'm using) When The Stone Roses went away the 'laddish, footie-esque fans warmed to Oasis (yes I know they were already out) and when Oasis went away Kasabian attracted them. Yes I know this can be seen as bullshit but hey-ho. My main point is that they aren't talented, Tom is a terrible singer, Serge is not a decent guitarist and their songs aren't exactly complex. The only member who is talent is the bassist, he's a machine!

Kasabian are headliners, no doubt. But, my opinion is that they don't deserve to be as big as they are. They have no real talent and I wish Oasis would come back so Kasabian can slide back doen the bill (I know that wouldn't happen but its just the context I'm using) When The Stone Roses went away the 'laddish, footie-esque fans warmed to Oasis (yes I know they were already out) and when Oasis went away Kasabian attracted them. Yes I know this can be seen as bullshit but hey-ho. My main point is that they aren't talented, Tom is a terrible singer, Serge is not a decent guitarist and their songs aren't exactly complex. The only member who is talent is the bassist, he's a machine!

I'm a little disappointed that Stone Roses are at V, most people there in their teens will probably only know Fool's Gold, if that, they won't be able to appreciate them and the atmosphere will be alot worse than it will be at TiTP. If they played Leeds they would get a much better reception

I'm a little disappointed that Stone Roses are at V, most people there in their teens will probably only know Fool's Gold, if that, they won't be able to appreciate them and the atmosphere will be alot worse than it will be at TiTP. If they played Leeds they would get a much better reception

Thanks for using these words. My opinion is that they may be very lad rock, but I think that they sound very good on record and from live videos they look half decent, haven't seen them but think they'll be good. And lads are easy to deal with, just snap a fifa disc in front of them and they'll cry.