2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

I think with Sum 41 it could go either way, similar to what happened with Panic this year. They will either play 5th down on main (depending if the festival still believe they are gonna pull a big crowd) or play it safe with what they did with Panic and but them 4th down on NME.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idea for next year;

A day curated by Reading fan-favourite, DAVE GROHL. An entire day of bands chosen by the King of Rock, Dave Grohl, featuring acts such as SOUNDGARDEN, EAGLES OF DEATH METAL, ARCTIC MONKEYS, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, CAGE THE ELEPHANT and more! Rounding off the day will be the man himself, fronting Reading legends FOO FIGHTERS in a special performance.

(I dunno why I did it like a press release, just wanted to make it look more realistic :P)

Edited by Yellow_Fellow

idea for next year;

A day curated by Reading fan-favourite, DAVE GROHL. An entire day of bands chosen by the King of Rock, Dave Grohl, featuring acts such as SOUNDGARDEN, EAGLES OF DEATH METAL, ARCTIC MONKEYS, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, CAGE THE ELEPHANT and more! Rounding off the day will be the man himself, fronting Reading legends FOO FIGHTERS in a special performance.

(I dunno why I did it like a press release, just wanted to make it look more realistic :P)