2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

The Kooks I doubt will play R&L.

The Cribs have announced NME awards show. I can see them coming back to headline NME maybe. Also with TDCC. And they usually have a retro style NME headliner too, I wouldn't rule out Feeder but main stage seems most likely for them.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickelback are big enough to headline, but more likely at a future Download festival. I reckon they would sub R&L. Possibly to Foo's, that'd be pretty cool. If Jay-Z & Kanye headline (I'm praying they do), who would sub them? Dizzee? Or a band not of the same genre? Limp Bizkit would be sick!

Nickelback are big enough to headline, but more likely at a future Download festival. I reckon they would sub R&L. Possibly to Foo's, that'd be pretty cool. If Jay-Z & Kanye headline (I'm praying they do), who would sub them? Dizzee? Or a band not of the same genre? Limp Bizkit would be sick!

He said he has no intention of playing live music anymore as NIN but he still intends to make music as NIN.

http://www.slicingup...o-trent-reznor/

Trent Reznor retired Nine Inch Nails from the concert stage last night in Los Angeles with an epic three-plus-hour, 37-song, guest-filled set at the Wiltern that ended with the frontman alone at his keyboard singing Year Zero’s “In This Twilight.”

Reznor assured fans, however, that he’s not done making music, even under the NIN banner.

Just been listening to a bit of Soundgarden and to be honest, going by AC comment about R&L, they would suit subbing Foo's down to the ground. 20 years of Nirvana and one of the big grunge bands. If he knew he hadn't got them but R&L had, surely this is a move he would do to deter people wanting to see them from Soni?

I don't think Biffy will play, when they do, they headline.

I think it depends on realistically if Mumford will play 3rd or 2nd.

So a little alternate guess of:

Jay - Z

Bloc Party

Pixies

The Killers

Mumford & Sons

The Raconteurs

Enter Shikari or similar

Foo Fighters

Soundgarden

Placebo

TDCC

If Mumford can do 3rd, them below BP, and Pixies under The Killers.

Just been listening to a bit of Soundgarden and to be honest, going by AC comment about R&L, they would suit subbing Foo's down to the ground. 20 years of Nirvana and one of the big grunge bands. If he knew he hadn't got them but R&L had, surely this is a move he would do to deter people wanting to see them from Soni?

I don't think Biffy will play, when they do, they headline.

I think it depends on realistically if Mumford will play 3rd or 2nd.

So a little alternate guess of:

Jay - Z

Bloc Party

Pixies

The Killers

Mumford & Sons

The Raconteurs

Enter Shikari or similar

Foo Fighters

Soundgarden

Placebo

TDCC

If Mumford can do 3rd, them below BP, and Pixies under The Killers.

You're reading far too much into what he's saying. I don't see how people would or wouldn't know Soundgarden are playing Soni by AC making a vague comment and then act on booking tixs for a band that hasn't been comfirmed or even strongly rumoured. Ignoring AC spending half the time talking shit what he said could easily apply to any number of bands R&L may have booked.