So. who do we STRONGLY think is playing so far

Guest cheeseisamazing

Basically, some friends are Uming and Ring about coming, so wanted to give em more of a clue of whos playing

obviously Efestival has stated:

Muse: The Strokes: Mcr as headliners and the rumerd playing: Pulp elbow,Frank turner, two door cinimar club,dropkick murphys,offspring, interpool, the streets, 30seconds to mars...

But obviously Neil only want to put on strong rumers to keep his sites credibiltiy, which means they're are more less credible rumers, which members of the forum keep saying about and of course debating.

for example i hear stuff like: vampire weekend, mumford and sons Death cab for cuite

obviously i could read the 2011 lineup thread, but thats 47 pages now!

Basically i want all the information that's spread across the forums in various threads about diffferent bands and whether they could or couldn't play collected in one handy place :) (thank you mr tourette

the obvious criera are

1. must be able to play (I.e tour deffo dosen't class)

2. would play (i.e not justin biber)

3. and the the debated one, would 'like' to play

of course the 4th is, would be good if they're is a reason/some atual rumer behind.

so i'm putting:

- vampire weekend

- mumford and sons

- Death cab for cuite,

- Funeral For A Friend

- Jimmy Eat World

- Rise Against

- Deftones

- The Subways

- Feeder

- Panic! At The Disco

- White Lies

- Noah & The Whale

- Fleet Foxes,

- Cage The Elephant

- band of skulls

- pulled apart

- the architects

- the view

- the naked and famous'

- the vaccines

shout at me if any of these are like 70%+ NOT playing and i'll update this frequently

cheers

Edited by cheeseisamazing

I would ad chrystal castles, band of skulls, pulled apart by horses, the view, the national, the architects, the naked and famous, the vaccines. No real evidence just my thoughts on who is likely most maybe all of them would be nme stage i reckon

Deftones, if this message posted on their facebook page today is anything to go by -

'Headline Amsterdam Show Announced - Deftones will return to Europe this summer for a string of Festival dates as well as a few select headline shows. The first of these dates to be announced is the Paradiso in Amsterdam on August 23rd. Full details and on-sale information below.'