"we're all in this together"

Guest eFestivals

You don't really have the answers do you Neil... Why don't you just admit it...

It takes far less than a genius to have better answers than those you're happy to agree with, such as a cut in £1300pa for the disabled. :rolleyes:

(Mind you, that's only about half of the cut they're going to get!!).

But it DOES takes a mind that is able to recognise privileges; it DOES take a mind that is able to see that a £1000 cut for the richest isn't "wrong" but is in fact just the start; it DOES take a mind to recognise that any individual's success is based on another poverty or even death from poverty. Etc, etc, etc.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil..

Who said I won't be standing for election sometime... It is something I have always wanted to do...

then you'll merely be the moron that backs the continuation with all that's already wrong - as your posts here will show.

And it shows that despite your intellectual denseness you believe yourself to be an outstanding person with good ideas that others should follow - and via that, that you're a better person than others (who you believe to be scum).

You get to confirm the old saying, that the very people who believe themselves to be right for positions of power are the very people who should be disqualified from having it.

FFS. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to cut peoples benefits... But the money has run out... Increased taxation alone won't fix the problem, in fact it would make it worse given the global economy...

You don't have the answers, you just like a good moan...

which just gets to show what a complete and utter moron you are.

There is absolutely no difference in economic effect on the wider economy between a tax rise and a cut in spending. :rolleyes:

Yet there is a difference in who those different ideas effect - one effects the richest, while the other effects the poorest.

FFS. :lol::lol::lol:

Its a shame Neil... You will get to your death bed and think, what did I achieve, and the answer will be, I called a lot of people c**ts :)

Well done you :)

no, that's very definitely one thing i won't think. I will know that I've achieved some breathing and helped decimate this planet and nothing else.

Exactly the same as you'll have managed, funnily enough. And then we both turn to dust, and no one remembers us.

Why do you think that your "achievements" will stand for anything in human history? :lol::lol:

Like I said though, you have no will to do anything about it...

you just love to show how small-minded you are don't you? :rolleyes:

My will is firmly behind the good ideas - to the extent that I'm 100% happy to suffer the personal losses that come with them (unlike you, who expects a nice house and foreign holidays by the default of your existence) - and against all that are not good ideas.

In the end, the phrase: "we're all in this together" is probably quite true... All c**ts together, fighting over the scraps from Ashcrofts table...

that's certainly the tory version - "don't complain too loudly, else we might make you suffer as badly as those people we should all regard as worthless scrounging scum - like any benefit claimant (but not of course those claiming benefits who earn £44k or more)". ;)

And via that "divide and rule" routine - just as Thatcher did - they get to do all that they want without a wimper. Except when the rich get hit of course, as the last week gets to show. ;)

YOU, oaf, started the the thead about the CB cut, and how it was "wrong" and "bad". Because the likes of you get to lose because of it.

I've started this thread, because the cuts are twice as deep and being made to the most vulnerable in our society, yet there's not a wimper from you or the media. I'm not disabled, and no one in my family is disabled.

You say I'm just as much a c**t as everyone else. Yet care to point out where my personal benefit comes into this?

You say I'm just as much a c**t as everyone else. Spot the difference? ;)

Apparently the difference between the two benefits is £25 per week.

I suppose the real question is can a disable person live on the same as an unemployed person ?

Should a disabled person receive more than a unemployed person ? Why do they need the extra £25 per week at all ?

Bear in mind, modifications to someones home is covered by other benefits etc.

Total lie...

I said it was unfair to implement it in the manner they have done... I was prepared to shoulder the cut...

Apologies, I did lie. It wasn't you who started the CB thread, that was sifi. But you did bang on about all the poor hard done by people who are "struggoling" on over twice the wage of 50% of the population. :lol:

Instead, you started the " Married couples 'to get tax break by 2015" thread, and say how you thought it was an excellent idea.

An excellent idea, despite the fact that it's being paid for (amongst other things) via a £9.2Bn cut to the disabled.

I'm f**king glad I don't have the same idea of what is unfair as you do. Sadly, the country is run by those who think exactly like you. :(

Yup... But the people being put on JSA will hopefully be on it temporary as well given they can do work (apparently)....

"apparently" .... but who is saying that they can work?

Is it doctors saying that they can work, despite having signed documentation saying that they can't? Nope.

It's only politicians who are saying that they can work, and for the simple minded this means that apparently they can work. Those politicians are clearly in the wrong job, they should be doctors.

And just think how much money the NHS can save by employing any know-nothing moron politician and those who mindlessly back them with "apparently" as doctors.

Doctors clearly don't need that 7 years of training, the likes of oaf can be qualified as quickly as they they can think. :lol::lol:

Their benefits aren't being cut though (at least not at the moment)... The idea is the ones who can work are being moved over...

who is deciding who can be "moved over"? :rolleyes:

Doctors, who have examined and certificated that person - via which those classed as disabled are classed as disabled, or politicians who have plucked it out of the air without regard to anything and have no medical training?

And are they doing this despite nu-Labour having done the same process already within the last few years, and by doing so are over-ruling those doctors for a 2nd time, despite the politicians total absence of medical training?

Another case of a lack of joined up thinking.

Things stop being discussions on here and just turn into pages of slanging matches. After a few pages of this it gets to the point where the point of the original discussions have long since gone and everyone else gets bored of reading them Neil. Not remotely trying to make light of benefits being cut to those that need it. What i'm trying to say is yours and Oaf's "discussions" ruin threads for the majority of us.

I can highly imagine a builder going into the doctors and saying I have had an accident and I can't walk... That person then getting signed up on benefits because he can no longer walk and do his job... When in reality there are still many jobs they can do...

Its all about the implementation of this... The base idea isn't a bad one... Hopefully everyone who needs it will still get it...

As you mentioned you have bad eyesight, if you were told that you couldn't work with computers any more, would you take a job as bog cleaner, as that was all that's available?

You've already given your take on this - you've been to uni, so you feel you "deserve" a greater wage than someone who hasn't, and a bog cleaner doesn't do that. So your answer by default is "no, I wouldn't accept being a bog cleaner".

And that aside, it's one thing saying "go and get a job" if there's near-full employment, and another thing entirely when 10% of the fully fit - and so more productive - are out of work.

Things stop being discussions on here and just turn into pages of slanging matches. After a few pages of this it gets to the point where the point of the original discussions have long since gone and everyone else gets bored of reading them Neil. Not remotely trying to make light of benefits being cut to those that need it. What i'm trying to say is yours and Oaf's "discussions" ruin threads for the majority of us.

Fair enough from one angle - so tell either him or me that our take is wrong and put us right yourself.

But what's very definitely the case is that you don't flag us up as having a bad discussion by starting a moronic one.

Would I have much choice ?

It depends iof you have a brain that's able to process choices. Currently you're demonstrating that you don't. ;)

Where did I say I "deserve" a greater wage ? I went to university because I knew it would help get that greater wage...

Yet if your sight goes it doesn't. You're f**ked.

But by that very line you're demonstrating that you believe that you have a right to that greater wage forever because you did go to uni. The reality is that you're only able to get that greater wage if you're able to utilise the extra skills you leant - no different to the hypothetical builder you mentioned.

Just as that builder wouldn't write himself down lightly, neither would you. So somewhere in there despite your inability to do joined up thinking, you're still doing the same thing and believing it right for you, and so also right for that builder you suggested to be wrong. ;)

I agree it was moronic but was trying to make a bit of a point. In this thread for example, at the time of posting, of the 122 replys, 98 were by either you or Oaf. The real discussions and arguements get lost as most of us haven't got the time or energy to go though so many posts to find out what's really being argued about.

I started a discussion. That means people have to discuss things.

If you opt out so there's only oaf and me, that's who the discussion will be between. It doesn't take rocket science to work that out.

I usually make a comment and then spend the next 97 posts replying to questions etc... Other than ignoring posts, which then results in more posts, I don't know what else I can do...

Isn't this just the nature of discussion boards..

It happens with other users.. Worm, Pogo, CoolPhil, Neil and so on...