Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary of today's weather in Glastonbury [town] today is overcast and mainly dry. We had about an hour of serious rain this afternoon but once it stopped it stopped. No drizzle hangover.

But we have had almost no sunshine. The sun has tried but never achieved more than a weak attempt through the cloud cover. So not a lot of burning off of the puddles there!

Current conditions are possibly the best noted today. Cloud cover is very thin.

Wind speed is low but starting to pick up. Might be a precursor of the next band of forecast rain. I wouldn't hang out the washing based on what I see out of my window :(

Summary of today's weather in Glastonbury [town] today is overcast and mainly dry. We had about an hour of serious rain this afternoon but once it stopped it stopped. No drizzle hangover.

But we have had almost no sunshine. The sun has tried but never achieved more than a weak attempt through the cloud cover. So not a lot of burning off of the puddles there!

Wind speed is low but starting to pick up. Might be a precursor of the next band of forecast rain. I wouldn't hang out the washing based on what I see out of my window :(