• Lostprophets
    • My Chemical Romance
    • Aerosmith
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I want but doubt I'd get...

Friday Main

Eminem

Prodigy

Dizzee Rascal

Vampire Weekend

Gaslight Anthem

Friday NME

Madness

Sat Main

The Cure

Manic Street Preachers

Biffy Clyro

Eels

Modest Mouse

Sat NME

Offspring

Sun Main

AC/DC

Rammstein

Placebo

Dropkick Murphys

Mighty Mighy Bosstones

Sun NME

Jamie T

This is what I want but doubt I'd get...

Friday Main

Eminem

Prodigy

Dizzee Rascal

Vampire Weekend

Gaslight Anthem

Friday NME

Madness

Sat Main

The Cure

Manic Street Preachers

Biffy Clyro

Eels

Modest Mouse

Sat NME

Offspring

Sun Main

AC/DC

Rammstein

Placebo

Dropkick Murphys

Mighty Mighy Bosstones

Sun NME

Jamie T

im more looking forword to whos goin to support the headliners. coz i think theres no really amazing new bands out there. love them or hate them to get guns an roese there this year was great coz there a lengendary band like oasis or the who or AC/dc bands that have really shaped music. muse kasabian and the other to headliners blink an arcade fire. just dont cut it an neither are they even true rock an roll in my eye. never the less its still going to be one hell of a show witch im soo looking forword to. hope everyone has a great time

im more looking forword to whos goin to support the headliners. coz i think theres no really amazing new bands out there. love them or hate them to get guns an roese there this year was great coz there a lengendary band like oasis or the who or AC/dc bands that have really shaped music. muse kasabian and the other to headliners blink an arcade fire. just dont cut it an neither are they even true rock an roll in my eye. never the less its still going to be one hell of a show witch im soo looking forword to. hope everyone has a great time

I doubt System Of A Down will be headlining any uk fests next year, we have seen what's happened with Blink & Rage to know that even if they get back together they need be together around about now as that's when they get booked otherwise it's the following year.

I wouldn't rule out Reading though, Blink were meant to headline Download before the split and headlined Reading instead and there was a reason why Serji was invited this year.