Flag rant

Guest kpins

I don't really want to open a big flags debate but watching the footage back two types of flag really pxxxed me off. Firstly football flags- why bother? Yes you support a team get over it its Glastonbury not Wembley. Nearly every gig had a bloody Everton flag near the front.

Secondly flags with photos of (I presume) the owners on. Ridiculously self-indulgent.

Rant over.

I don't really want to open a big flags debate but watching the footage back two types of flag really pxxxed me off. Firstly football flags- why bother? Yes you support a team get over it its Glastonbury not Wembley. Nearly every gig had a bloody Everton flag near the front.

Secondly flags with photos of (I presume) the owners on. Ridiculously self-indulgent.

Rant over.

Didn't have any problems with flags this year. Just arrived early and got a decent spot. I even managed to (unfortunately) see Muse without having to crook my head once at the television screen.

My main suggestion is that if you really despirately want to see a band then arrive early and get a good position :)

i always have a Canadian flag [ just for camp ] 13 years ive had it!!!! im not Canadian but years ago no one had a Canadian flag BUT this year there where load ha ha ha are were getting invaded or wot

Rant over.

Rant over.

I did not think that there were as many flags this year. Had no problems though, I think they add to the atmosphere if there are not to many of them. What does get up my nose a bit is people on other peoples shoulders. I know they are enjoying themselves but it stops a fair few people behind them from being able to see.

Last year i was well pissed off with the flags trying to watch Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen,this year they really did not bother me at all, as i did not bother with any of the Pyramid headliners,from what i have seen in on the tv shots they were maybe not as bad as last year, i do seem to recall Eavis saying they were not allowed i front of the Pyramid stage !!!! What happend there then. Some of the flags are quite funny and well thought out, why people teke football flags is beyond me.i still think thee better left at your tent.