Football just got important - ENGLAND TO WIN

Guest 20/20

England pathetically drawing a blank with Algeria is not the end...

Oh no...

With a cast of millionaires

In a place of beauty

England's finest will win a place in the second round

Witness this spectacle at 3pm on Wednesday at the Pyramid Field

It's gonna be jaw dropping!

Being Welsh I was privileged to see England knocked out of Euro 2004 on the Pyramid stage and this year will be even more privileged to see England knocked out of the World Cup on the same hallowed screens. It created a real party atmosphere for us and im hoping it will do so again. :)

Being Welsh I was privileged to see England knocked out of Euro 2004 on the Pyramid stage and this year will be even more privileged to see England knocked out of the World Cup on the same hallowed screens. It created a real party atmosphere for us and im hoping it will do so again. :)

at what stage was this going to be an easy game ? slovenia knocked out Russia who got to the semis of euro 08 - ya know that tournament England didnt qualify for

England are well capable of winning of course but I hope they at least show a bit of passion

Can't tell you how pleased I'll be to be at Glasto when the next England game is on. Sso depressing when it was over today and we were so awful - at least after the next game we'll have Glasto to look forward to win, lose or draw.

On a serious note guys... what do you think the atmosphere will be like if England don't get a result on Wednesday afternoon? Will it be "oh well... we're here to party anyway" or will it put a downer on things?

I couldn't care about football, rugby is my game. I know when the Lions games have been on in previous years the result has no effect on the atmosphere, but I've never been to the festival when the football has been on. I'm guessing with football it could be slightly different with more folk taking an interest in it.

I just cant believe how utter shit we were. I am a Liverpool fan and this season has been a real let down, i was hoping that the world cup might fill me with some glee, but NO! Since the friendlies we have been utter crap. CLUELESS! I am so glad that i am there on Wednesday to watch it, the atmosphere will be great, and if we loose or draw and go out, i won't bloody care because i know that i have a weekend full of delights to look forward to and not have to dwell on the rubbish that has been served up to me as an England fan. I actually fell asleep last night it was that bad! :angry:

I thought it was hilarious. I think it is even more hilarious how everyone just assumed England were going to stroll through to the knockout stage. It was like watching a struggling premiership side, completely impotent. I can honestly not remember one phase of the Algeria game were England looked like they deserved a shot on target.

England are shit, always have been and probably always will be. Get used to it and stop flying those pathetic flags every two years.

England pathetically drawing a blank with Algeria is not the end...

Oh no...

With a cast of millionaires

In a place of beauty

England's finest will win a place in the second round

Witness this spectacle at 3pm on Wednesday at the Pyramid Field

It's gonna be jaw dropping!

On a serious note guys... what do you think the atmosphere will be like if England don't get a result on Wednesday afternoon? Will it be "oh well... we're here to party anyway" or will it put a downer on things?

I couldn't care about football, rugby is my game. I know when the Lions games have been on in previous years the result has no effect on the atmosphere, but I've never been to the festival when the football has been on. I'm guessing with football it could be slightly different with more folk taking an interest in it.