Where are you planning to camp?

Guest junglist_matty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in Oxlyers (Other Stage field) every year since 1998 but my friends have suggested a move this year, so could end up somewhere else. Not sure where, though. Pennards has always looked like a huge mass without many facilities and reminds me a little of Reading. Want to be on the West side of the site and have always liked being close to Other Stage, Park, Glade, Dance Village, short walk to the Pyramid and JPT, and now the Leftfield. Any suggestions?

Were thinking upper part of Pennards, one of our camp has friends in the Tipis and we'd like to be close to the night entertainment

Although judging by the state of me today after a few pints watching a band last night I'm going to have to camp in an underground bunker away from everyone so I can get some shut eye and recharge :wacko:

Although judging by the state of me today after a few pints watching a band last night I'm going to have to camp in an underground bunker away from everyone so I can get some shut eye and recharge :wacko: