Your unpopular opinion.

Guest StevenHooper

Time to share your views and be shot down for thinking such things

Heres just a few of my unpopular opinions to start with

LOTR are terrible films, not worthy of the acclaim they received.

Star Wars aren't as good as everyone makes out. Whereas, the prequels arent as bad as everyone makes out.

Bob Dylan isn't good at all.

The Beatles aren't the best band of all time, not even in the top 5.

England don't stand a chance in the world cup.

Get sharing...

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to share your views and be shot down for thinking such things

Heres just a few of my unpopular opinions to start with

LOTR are terrible films, not worthy of the acclaim they received.

Star Wars aren't as good as everyone makes out. Whereas, the prequels arent as bad as everyone makes out.

Bob Dylan isn't good at all.

The Beatles aren't the best band of all time, not even in the top 5.

England don't stand a chance in the world cup.

Get sharing...

Differing opinions is fine. It's good to have a range of different opinions.

But simply stating these things you believe, without backing them up with the reasons why you think that, makes you the very worst kind of troll on the internet.

Before people start putting down thier opinions that go 'against the grain'; I'd invite you to explain your reasoning, and show us you've not just written a bunch of stuff down that you know will get a reaction from most.

But simply stating these things you believe, without backing them up with the reasons why you think that, makes you the very worst kind of troll on the internet.

Before people start putting down thier opinions that go 'against the grain'; I'd invite you to explain your reasoning, and show us you've not just written a bunch of stuff down that you know will get a reaction from most.

Okay, its not that i've put them there just to get a reaction from people, its my opinion. Thats the whole purpose of the thread, putting stuff down that isn't the general feeling towards them.

1) LOTR - Amazing to look at, the castle siege is perhaps my favourite scene is any film. Apart from the looks, I just feel there overdone and not as good as there made out.

2) Star Wars - Perhaps its just a age thing, obviously this is groundbreaking stuff back in 1977 but being a avid film fan, I feel theres better from that era out there.

3) The Beatles - Again, just an age thing I guess. I consider Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and others. I realise people will of course not agree, mostly with this one, but its stuff back 30 years? before i was born and don't get it.

4) Bob Dylan = A outstanding lyricist but he just seems to me to be a rambling old man who thinks everyone else should bow to him.

5) England - Well, I am Scottish.. :P

aaaah! this thread wasn't supposed to wind people up!

regarding the their and there issue, i am stupid.

Edited by gratedenini

Muse are shit and very overated.

Oasis are the worst band in the world.

NME or any other music magazines are shit.

Being a technical guitarist is shit and the biggest form of w*nkery for a musician.

90s music ruled way better then the noughties music.

(By the way, I'm talking about unpopular opinions with my friends here, not people on E Fests and the like)