Ticket despatched!

Guest Stephie10

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an email off SEE on the 3rd! And tickets were delivered today!! BUT haven't got them yet as the only weekend my parents go away out of a full year and it had to be today!!!! SO have rang DX and they are now delivering them on Monday for us!!! SO emailed and delivered all within 24 hours!!! Not bad in my book!!! Just wait to see what turn up in the redlivery!!!

I was starting to panic but have faith you will get your tickets!!!

Now I am really confused.... from teh seetickets tracker...

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to xxxxxx

on 02/06/2010 sent Special Delivery to:

Errr special delivery is Royal Mail last time I checked :wacko:

Had email from See last Friday (28th). Didn't hear anything for a week so phoned DX yesterday, booked a delivery for today, got a knock on the door at 9.30 and am now in possession of our 4 tickets and parking sticker.

Too early for a cider?

I got an e-mail on 26th to say my tickets had been sent to the dispatcher, I've not heard anything since then and my tickets turned up today. I seems there is no consistency to this at all so if you haven't had an e-mail giving you a delivery date don't worry they can arrive at any time.

Our tickets have just arrived!!!! B)

Got the email from seetickets last week sometime. No other emails or phone call from courier!

The guide that came with the tickets says: Please do not come before 8am on Wednesday????

I thought campervan fields open on the Tuesday this year?

EDIT: Found this conflicting advice:-

When can we gain vehicular access to the camper/caravan fields?

From 1200 hours Tuesday 22nd June until 1400 hours Sunday 27th June, and then from 1800 hours Monday 28th June.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/info...vans#whenaccess

Edited by Walter Sobchak

I got an email on the 26th of May telling me that my tickets had been sent out to DX, but so far haven't received any emails from DX or had a delivery. Should I ring them up or just wait it out? Getting nervous now, everyone else I know seems to have got their tickets.

Well, what a surprise, DX have failed to deliver to me again. They failed on the 28th of May. I re-organised to come to my work for Tuesday last week, only to check the tracker to see that they'd changed it to Thursday (with no indication of where it would be going to), so I rearranged for them to deliver to my home today. It's a good job I kept my eye on the tracker or I would have sat in for 3 more hours waiting for my delivery, only to find that they've apparently attempted it and failed. Hmm, now, I've been in all day, my doorbell works, and no missed delivery card has been left. Do I believe they've tried to deliver? No.

I've never yet received a calling card for any delivery I've apparently missed from them, which is several.

So I called and asked them to call the courier to tell them to try again, but they claim they don't have the courier's contact number. Again, I am very suspicious that this is not the case.

So I've had to resort to collecting from an office. This will be the 4th apparent delivery attempt- the 3rd I've arranged. Will they be there on Tuesday? Who knows, but I guess at least I can determine the time I go there at.

Can anyone tell me why this is better or more secure than using the Post Office, who have always managed to find my house, and always left a calling card on the occasions I've not been in. And, oh yes, the collection office isn't too far away. I pity people who don't leave even vaguely near one of DXs collection points, what are they supposed to do?

I got an e-mail on 26th to say my tickets had been sent to the dispatcher, I've not heard anything since then and my tickets turned up today. I seems there is no consistency to this at all so if you haven't had an e-mail giving you a delivery date don't worry they can arrive at any time.
Edited by choo choos