What's the chances of pulling?

Guest asoldasglasto

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of political correctness 'gone mad'.

I think political correctness is a very valuable practice. To paraphrase Stewart Lee, it can of course occassionally be used over zealously or in a very clumsy way which will of course get peoples backs up. But a world without it was far worse. For example in the 70's there was a Tory campaign in Birmingham to which the strapline was 'If you don't want a ni**er for a neighbour don't vote liberal or labour.' People getting a bit over sensitive to racial slurs being used in a comedic way in internet forums (which are notorious for causing offense, lacking as they do tonality of voice) is a small price to pay for the loss of such disgusting and hurtful language in common usage.

But in the case of my friend, it has turned him into one tough SOB. We go to the same MMA gym and he is a beast. Undefeated in the cage, a very smart fighter (and he's a very good looking bloke, despite what people say about redheads being ugly).

well having got a ticket for a mate today i know he'll be looking for some late night fun. he's managed it at every glasto. qyuite tasty ladies as well. i think there was even a ginger in 2004. don't think he's had any backdoor action at the fest though but theres always this year.

well having got a ticket for a mate today i know he'll be looking for some late night fun. he's managed it at every glasto. qyuite tasty ladies as well. i think there was even a ginger in 2004. don't think he's had any backdoor action at the fest though but theres always this year.

Would your friend be up for backdoor action on the Sunday, probably be ok on Thursday or Friday but I think you would need quite a strong constitution to whack it up there on Sunday night.

Haven't read this whole thread, but I pulled at my first Glasto in 2003, and... She was ginger! I did vaguely know her tho so it wasn't exactly some kind of Glasto magic.

I f**ked her up the arse in my mate's tent. He wasn't impressed when he found out many months later. True story folks.

Hope that's just what ya need on a sunday morning.

If you're a bit uncertain the best thing to do is mix it with honey and put it on toast. Repeat this over a period of time using less and less honey. When you are confident cut down the toast as well. After about 3 months, voilà, you've tasted your own spunk.

If you're a bit uncertain the best thing to do is mix it with honey and put it on toast. Repeat this over a period of time using less and less honey. When you are confident cut down the toast as well. After about 3 months, voilà, you've tasted your own spunk.