Glastonbury festival

Guest Catford_Chris

Ok I ain't doing no rap on this thread, this be serious time.

Me and the boys walked round Glastonbury last year, and the amount of looks we got was obscene!! Is Glastonbury only suitable for middle class heads? If you've got tattoos, hooped earings and stubble ain't you welcome or somethingk?

Somethings I've noticed. Is it a case of "SW London - yes please. SE London - f**k off now". If so it's disgusting?

And to be fair, it's reflected in the comments received by my posts on here. When I did my Glastonbury Poetry thread, it was pretty much mocked.

Laterz.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the boys walked round Glastonbury last year, and the amount of looks we got was obscene!! Is Glastonbury only suitable for middle class heads? If you've got tattoos, hooped earings and stubble ain't you welcome or somethingk?

Somethings I've noticed. Is it a case of "SW London - yes please. SE London - f**k off now". If so it's disgusting?

And to be fair, it's reflected in the comments received by my posts on here. When I did my Glastonbury Poetry thread, it was pretty much mocked.

Laterz.

Edited by Tugger2k

Laterz.

Laterz.

Edited by Staberinde

Some say jail, and others say pen

Barbie goes pale, and with it stays Ken

Plastic sex life, randy Mandy's got issues

Drastic next strife, handy andies boxed tissues

And some say Roxy Mitchell is damn straight hot

While others say foxy bitch y'all is rot

Running up that hill is the flapper called Kate B

Summing up that kill is the rapper called Nate D

Felines, mammals, candy n' crabs

Sealions, tamils, Andy Mcnabs

Don't judge me cos my voice is cockney

Don't judge Jamies food cos his tongue produce mockney

Hopefully this sums up how I feel about Glastonbury. Sometimes the only way of communicating with you lot is by rhthym.

Some say jail, and others say pen

Barbie goes pale, and with it stays Ken

Plastic sex life, randy Mandy's got issues

Drastic next strife, handy andies boxed tissues

And some say Roxy Mitchell is damn straight hot

While others say foxy bitch y'all is rot

Running up that hill is the flapper called Kate B

Summing up that kill is the rapper called Nate D

Felines, mammals, candy n' crabs

Sealions, tamils, Andy Mcnabs

Don't judge me cos my voice is cockney

Don't judge Jamies food cos his tongue produce mockney

Hopefully this sums up how I feel about Glastonbury. Sometimes the only way of communicating with you lot is by rhthym.

is this thread even a serious one, or someone merely trying to provoke a reaction?!?!?

i wonder that you class as working class lad....