New announcement 7th april!

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as i will probably have no money for download apart from a day ticket i may invest in a sonisphere ticket when i have money over the summer. not a brilliant line up but quite a few bands id like to see, although most of them ive seen already.

never seen

Rammstein

Motley Crue

Alice Cooper

Europe

Sick Of It All

Fear Factory

and then add in

Iron Maiden

Iggy Pop

Alice In Chains

Slayer

Europe

Anthrax

Gallows

Henry Rollins

Quite a few to see really, not bad for just under 150 quid.

They are that big that they cannot even sell out medium size venues of 3,000 people so I bet there hasn't been a mad rush on Sonisphere tickets based on them being special guests/sub headliners :P

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%...derby=date,time

I don't mind Pendulum myself, I even own a few 12 inchs of theirs from when they first came out, Slam and Fasten your Seatbelts, but they were never going to great but then they sold out to the mainstream market and the watered down shite they release now is not good and I cannot see the new album being anything ground breaking.

I'd rather have them than Manowar but I still think they are a very poor booking as 'special guests/sub headliners' based on the Iron Maiden manager seeing them in a tent at Reading and Leeds, 2 years ago and thinking they went down well, yes it was packed but it will be a very different crowd at Sonisphere, it will be outdoors.

If they were going to bring a bit of dance to Knebworth then I would rather they got someone decent like Chemical Brothers.