Seetickets and the resale

Guest DeadAmos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the 2500 figure is correct i bet thats just for general admission non coach tickets.

i'd expect a fair amount of coach tickets on top of the 2500 quoted.

if you are on and prepared and go straight for the coach tickets theres no way you wont get one.

I just get normal tix then book a National Express bus. If you book the actual coach tix thou I'm sure they hand out the tickets when you get on the bus.

There are some things that you just can't reasonably ask another human being to do and, alas, going to Hull is one of them. I mean, eating out in Hull consists of a portion of 'spicy chips'?!?!? WTF is it with 'spicy chips'? They put the grit that, anywhere else, goes on the frozen roads in inclement weather winter on their chips ffs. No wonder there was a shortage of grit this winter, it's all those salad-dodgers in Hull overdoing it on the spicy chips.

Tickets are individual things and can therfore be quantified as such. If I have a pint of beer and drink some, I have less than a pint, but if I once had five pints and now have 4 I have fewer pints of beer...

There's about a billion molecules in a pint of beer (give or take a beer molecule :P ) if you drink some we have fewer beer molecules than we had before, ergo we have fewer beer molecules :P

I'm wondering if being a living language that the form of 'less than' you are talking about is in common usage and is therefore essentially correct. I'm also wondering if the only people who give a toss are English graduates as certainly maths grads would think any number < 2500 is 'less than' 2500.

Edited by Dukeicon

I'm now pretty nervous about getting tickets : (

I guess I will just go for the Bristol or London coach package right off the bat.

Any suggestions on which would be a better idea? I have my student accommodation in Bristol so either would be convenient.