Arrived, tent pitched, first beer drank.......

Guest Jenny Bucket

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 3 years have manned the phones for quite a few hours and after finishing duty as camp receptionist, its generally off to the Cider Bus with fluoro yellow flag in tow for the first Efests meet.

But this year t'will be taking in the lush view after setting up camp back in Park Home after an absence of 6 years and taking festy virgins from me home town on tour of the site. :P

Wednesday is 'wandering around' day, so the route/direction doesn't matter, because we'll always end up in the same place - the Cider Bus - by the end of it.

My advice? Pitch up, sit down with a beer, then get ready for a wander. Get someone who isn't liable to vomit after one can of beer, spin him/her around a few times and whatever direction they're facing, wander that way.

We're in the disabled field, last year we wandered past the pyramid stage and down to the cider bus for our first, then on to the brothers bar for our second. generally sit down in jazzworld and watch it all go by, then one more brothers and off for a slow semi-aimless wander round the site towards the stone circle.

Trip to the bar to pick up some ciders, then up to Stone Circle and the Park to admire the views. Especially this year as I'm taking 4 virgins. I even dreamt about that moment a couple of weeks back. That's gonna be something special it means a lot to me that the newbies will be there this year. :P

After that, normally take a wander around the Greenfields and market.