the merged banned Chinese Lanterns thread

Guest paulo999

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Stone Circle last year someone let one off towards the right of the field.

Unfortunately it was windy and it was let off far too low !

So it just shot across the field at about 4 feet high and people had to duck as it flew past them !

I never knew they could go so fast

:P

One flew into a tree at Camp Bestival and nearly burnt it down, I've also seen another blow inside someone's tent full of sleeping kids in a proper campsite a few year's ago - I used to set off a lot of lanterns in the early naughties - but have stopped after witnessing one nearly set fire to the Jazzworld stage a couple of year's ago.

At the Stone Circle last year someone let one off towards the right of the field.

Unfortunately it was windy and it was let off far too low !

So it just shot across the field at about 4 feet high and people had to duck as it flew past them !

I never knew they could go so fast

:P

My brother tore his frenulum during sex.

Due to the health and safety risk attached to the act of copulation, it is now recommended that sex no longer takes place, at anytime, at any place in the world.

In about 80 years or so, the problem will no longer have any relevance and the earth can then get on with whatever it would be getting on with.

Ahh! Such a peaceful place. No media hysteria about anything.

Newspaper headlines are killing our way of life.

My brother tore his frenulum during sex.

Due to the health and safety risk attached to the act of copulation, it is now recommended that sex no longer takes place, at anytime, at any place in the world.

In about 80 years or so, the problem will no longer have any relevance and the earth can then get on with whatever it would be getting on with.

Ahh! Such a peaceful place. No media hysteria about anything.

Newspaper headlines are killing our way of life.