Belladrum Tartan Heart 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see doves have been announced for kendal calling, i think they would have been perfect for bella.

On checking there website they have the bella weekend free, playing hartlepool on the 9th.

Come on bella you know you want too.

Doves are playing Rockness, i want to be able to see different bands at rockness and Belladrum... dont mind with different years but not the same summer

[/quote

they are that good there worth seeing twice. what if your not going to rockness?

red day, it would make my year if they were annouced. cedar room booming out of the hothouse

After hearing their new track "Hey, Soul Sister" and going back to some of the older stuff I'd really like to see Train at Bella. Bit of a shame they're touring the US really...

Out of curiosity (Bella newbie alert), how many more acts are likely to be announced? Is there usually a second-wave of annoucements or is it more a dribs n drabs effect?