Chemical Brothes - Live

Guest ivan

seen them several times and never been impressed even though I like their tunes.

I watched The Prodigy at Brixton one week a few years ago, then the following week I watched the Chemical Brothers there as well. It was a complete disappointment and not a scratch on the prodigy. I know the prodigy are one of the best live acts around but difference was vast.

Further to this, I saw them on the other stage in 2007 (was it? the year the who played anyway). There was something missing from the set. It never really got going and I got the impression they were just going through the motions and their heart wasnt in it.

what did you expect? that's precisely what they do

you either like what they do, or you don't. I've seen them 3 (or is it 4?) times, and they've been fairly similar each time...

mind you, they should be thinking about changing it around a bit after 5 years of pretty much the same set

Where did that come from Neil ?

Would be nice !

B)

Enjoy....

<My PC won't let me insert YouTube box for some reason :( >

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

Saw them on Pyramid Stage in 2000, that was totally awesome, amazing sound, lighting and visuals. THe tunes they had to choose from were all quality.

2007 not as good, bit of a damp squib (though the weather didnt help) havent liked as many of their new tunes though....

Seeing them in 200 was one oy best Glasto memories...

Saw them on Pyramid Stage in 2000, that was totally awesome, amazing sound, lighting and visuals. THe tunes they had to choose from were all quality.

2007 not as good, bit of a damp squib (though the weather didnt help) havent liked as many of their new tunes though....

Seeing them in 200 was one oy best Glasto memories...

I have seen the chemical brothers 3 or 4 times at festivals now. Found last time to be a bit of a let down. V 2006 . Never seemed to play a full song. Lots of arsin aroung playing snippets of songs mixed in with other beats, eventually would start song then start arsing around with the next one.

Seemed like the set was designed to bring people on pills up if that makes any sense. I would however give them another chance ( baring a evil clash) as every other time I have seen them they were ace.