Muse

Guest TYLER_4

They're 100% going to hadline one or two UK festivals next year, following the release of 'The Resistance' early reports a few months ago suggested they were being signed up for Reading/Leeds. What do you think the chances are they will be at glasto instead?

On a personal note i hope they do as the early rumours on here of madonna, coldplay and the stones arent really doing it for me. Radiohead & Muse Glasto 2010 all the way :)

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse have just been announced for Big Day Out in Aus and NZ , so it bodes well for em playing

some festivals in Europe in the Summer

But may want to do their own thing tho like U2 , Coldplay and AC/DC did this year !

:)

I would like Muse to play, I'm not really a big fan, they are a bit glam/proggy for me, but at least they are a big CURRENT band.

Everyone else are prehistoric, The Stones and so on. I can see there will be nostalgic bands playing to mark the anniversary, but there has to be some contemporary big names as well.

Madonna's WAY past it and is only pop anyway.

Please not Coldplay. Please. Especially if that means that milk carton of a wife of Chris Martin's wil be there.

Of all the rumours I've heard, I think Muse is the strongest and most repeated. I'd like to see them as I haven't seen them live since they toured Origin of Symmetry (i.e. just before they got too big to do smaller venues) and thought they were great both times.

Surely Mr Eavis will want a current band to headline at least 1 night, rather than ageing rock legends only. That would be too much like this year.

Am looking forward to getting their album, as I've really enjoyed their previous three. They might be a bit "rock opera" and "modern day Queen" but this isn't bad, I happen to like Queen, and can't see a problem with rock opera either.

To be fair to them, they're not at all serious. Apparently they just wanted to have a laugh making it. It's their fifth album, why can't they go and have a bit of a piss about and do stuff on record that other people aren't capable of doing? I think they've earnt the right to just have fun in the studio. Its what making music should be about.