Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about these festival awards :unsure: - but we have been shortlisted in the category best dance event! - Dont think we will win but thanks to all those who voted for us in any cattegory - shame we werent in the best family friendly category sure I nominated us but must have been a eror somewhere. If you would like to vote for us in the best dance category then you can still do so here - http://www.festivalawards.com

Thanks again!

£20 super early bird tickets sold out in a few hours! There will be 100 tickets at £30 available through the website soon - when they are gone the next 100 will be £40 and so on.

To get yourself a bargain check www.alchemyfestival.co.uk asap!

And dont worry I am manually checking to see how many tickets have gone ;)

Hope to see you all at Alchemy!

What do you think about a little Alchemy just before bearded? Maybe 2 weeks before - too cold? - Would quite like to be the first and last in the year! :) maybe with 2 events in middle too :)

What do you think?

That would be 3 500 peoiple events and the main Alchemy in September 3000 people.

£20 super early bird tickets sold out in a few hours! There will be 100 tickets at £30 available through the website soon - when they are gone the next 100 will be £40 and so on.

To get yourself a bargain check www.alchemyfestival.co.uk asap!

And dont worry I am manually checking to see how many tickets have gone ;)

Hope to see you all at Alchemy!

What do you think about a little Alchemy just before bearded? Maybe 2 weeks before - too cold? - Would quite like to be the first and last in the year! :) maybe with 2 events in middle too :)

What do you think?

That would be 3 500 peoiple events and the main Alchemy in September 3000 people.

OK pencil it in and will chack see if possible, think so!! ;)

Seems Cosmic puffin festival has moved dates to the week before bearded so it really will make Alchemy the first and the last in the year!! Have the same weekend in June planned 3rd - 5th so just got one more date to decide end of July/begining of August. That should keep me busy :huh:

Keep checking efests for confirmation.

What about a bonfire party before then? B)

OK pencil it in and will chack see if possible, think so!! ;)

Seems Cosmic puffin festival has moved dates to the week before bearded so it really will make Alchemy the first and the last in the year!! Have the same weekend in June planned 3rd - 5th so just got one more date to decide end of July/begining of August. That should keep me busy :huh:

Keep checking efests for confirmation.

What about a bonfire party before then? B)

Super ealry bird tickets for Alchemy 16th - 18th September 2010 are now on sale (or will be on website shotly). The first 100 tickets will be £20 - there are around 40 of these left. The second 100 tickets will be £30 3rd 100 £40 4th 100 £50 and the remaining tickets will be £60 - the same as this year - There will be no increases in ticket prices. :)

Edited by Betsy

Can't be any worse than Kendal Calling or Bestival so we're up ferrit.

It was the mention of the porta-party in the posts on here that have swung it for us to get tickets for next year. Any festival they'll make an apearance at is good enough for us. Apart from Chic they were the most entertaining 'acts' we saw this year. Can't beat a bit of cheesy disco for thowing some shapes to. B)

I'm excited for next year's festivals now... :blink: