Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what can i possibly say about this stunning end to my festival season!! Alchemy fest, i tip my hat to you!

You certainly listened to some of the issues raised from last year and stepped up to the mark.

What a stunning choice of venue and the lay out, which was split side on from the main stage, gave it a feel of a much more interesting space to wander round. the healing area and woods, which led out to the river, were excellent!! Sat by the river early saturday morning watching drogonflys had a majical feel to it. :)

The lighting, the toilets and the food stalls were much improved --- i think i ate from ever vendor and never had anything questionnable!!

The kids stuff was always well attended, i almost wanted to have brought a child with me just to learn how to balance on a ball!!

I could go on ....

Just a massive thinks to everyone i met, and re-met.

and on a final note ... Y.M.C.A :D:D:D

Aye, that was, indeed, a perfect festi to end the season with...a real festi run by real people for real festi-goers!! I met some efesters at long last - yay!! Hello you people that I met! And I met some others too and just had a generally great time. I had to leave last night but I was really gutted I had to go and even had tears in my eyes as I was saying goodbye to all my besties.

Roll on next year! see you all in a field soon!

This was an absolutely amazing, wicked festival with top notch music the whole time, a lovely vibe and lovely people. Thank you ever so much Alchemy - we will be back next year for sure!

Can someone please tell me who the DJ was that was playing in the psychedelic breakfast tent at about 2am on Sunday morning (it was during and after Eat Static). It was really good and refreshing to hear some fast stuff that was interesting and not dark and mental!!

Edited by trippyspinner

Well, what can i possibly say about this stunning end to my festival season!! Alchemy fest, i tip my hat to you!

You certainly listened to some of the issues raised from last year and stepped up to the mark.

What a stunning choice of venue and the lay out, which was split side on from the main stage, gave it a feel of a much more interesting space to wander round. the healing area and woods, which led out to the river, were excellent!! Sat by the river early saturday morning watching drogonflys had a majical feel to it. :)

The lighting, the toilets and the food stalls were much improved --- i think i ate from ever vendor and never had anything questionnable!!

The kids stuff was always well attended, i almost wanted to have brought a child with me just to learn how to balance on a ball!!

I could go on ....

Just a massive thinks to everyone i met, and re-met.

and on a final note ... Y.M.C.A :D:D:D

Edited by DaveMac

HEY GUYS ITS ANGEL!!

i thought i would finally use this account. lovely meeting you all especially greenfairy and dave, i feel like i have another set of parents! your both so lovely.

glad i bought the gazebo and will be jazzing it up for bearded theory. looking forward to doing the tent up and fixing it, what a great find!

alchemy-

you guys worked really hard and im so happy it worked out well, i have no complaints, and it is the best festival i have been to and iv been to loads!

really looking forward to seeing what you bring us next year and will hopefully help you guys out a little.

glastomad x

Well that was a marvellous party. Fine friends, top music, fluid programming, unbelievable site, no rip-off stalls, and generally lots of really happy people. Plus mean-looking security at the entrance who turned out to be nicely discreet. So a significant improvement on what was rather good already. :D

glad i bought the gazebo....

Lovely folk and wicked music. Kept getting diverted by handsome beats and genuine smiles so didn't explore the serenity by the river or the healing area - needed both this morning bigstyle. heh heh

Big love to all the Cabbage crew and top marks to the organisers. Loved it loved it loved it. See Y'all next time :D