Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bout 4 Sat til bout 4 Sun......got there and the plan was, to do a rece, pitch tent, then catch the Hobos + chill...........BUTY........we arrived in time to see the fire eating bloke with the double red mhawks, and the band in the beer tent who had the Hobos with them, the first cider slipped down too easily, so we had a 2nd + a 3rd, then the Hobos were on, so we had no time to pitch......then the 4th, 5th etc etc.....the tent never got pitched :blink: .....so the 3 of us kipped in the car (or actually 2 of them kipped!!!!)

Loved it tho :D

Edited by rabid

Having seen a failed & bemused attempt at tent pitching once inebriated on Friday, perhaps the wiser choice. ;) {/quote]

Was that the one over near the track by the carpark?

{quote]Which reminds me, did one of our camp neighbours pitch a tent over a car on Friday?!? :blink:

Well done Toby & Ellen & all those...Paul Bacon & Dan, Rik & his stewards, Eddie & Maisie & crew catering.... who made Alchemy festival one of two of the best festivals of the year for me (Cosmo fest being the other).

Highlights for me were......

weather was good & it was all in one field

Opus sound thanks to Jody Opus Pocus, & James(Industry st)

Zetan Spore

OOOD

Nigel Photon

Psyclone

Sun Fish

Eat Static live & Merv's dj set was tickety boo rockin'

Paul Bacon

Ed Tangent

Tekno Hippie

Toab (psychedelic breakfast crew tent)

Will Power (psychedelic breakfast crew tent)

DJing on the Mushroom stage 3 times !! I dont often get asked to play the hieght of night/last set....I think it went down well...Im still buzzing about it !

Thankyou to the psychedelic breakfast crew for letting me play for hours (3 I think !!) Monday morning.

Having loads of mates there from both the North & the Southern psy scenes was just ace.

Getting my boogie box street machine ghetto blaster out on the mound early Saturday morning...it gathered quite a crowd.

Most excellent, cant wait for your future gatherings there Toby

• 3 months later...