ticket nerves?

Guest Gems_GV09

anyone else starting to get nervous about whether you'll actually get tickets this year or not?

this year i got mine on the april ticket date on the offchance i might get one cus my boyfriend at the time was going, this year it seems like the most important thing in the world to secure my ticket!!

Don't think it'll be a problem. You could get tickets well into May and some who went this year won't be going next so as long as you buy when they're on sale it won't be a problem.

The problems began when arses were buying the tickets with no intention of going and looking to profit. With the introduction of the registration scheme it's pretty much a case of if you want to go then you can. :(

I guess what it all comes down to is how many people have actually realised/bothered to register for the festival.

For a lot of people it is a hassle and they cannot be bothered so fingers crossed it should be ok like other years with the Registration/Deposit system in place.

Can you really see 100000 + plus people registering by October 5th?

Thoughts?

xx :( xx

Still unsure as whether to go this year. Didn't go this summer for the first time since 97 and strangely enough didn't miss it one bit. Thinking of how many smaller festivals I can get to for the price of a week at G.

I'll still pay the deposit no doubt though just in case. Seemed to work really well last year so I guess if you are on the ball the day tickets go on sale you shouldn't have any problems getting one. Saying that though - I still haven't checked to make sure See actually gave me my cash back...

Still unsure as whether to go this year. Didn't go this summer for the first time since 97 and strangely enough didn't miss it one bit. Thinking of how many smaller festivals I can get to for the price of a week at G.

I'll still pay the deposit no doubt though just in case. Seemed to work really well last year so I guess if you are on the ball the day tickets go on sale you shouldn't have any problems getting one. Saying that though - I still haven't checked to make sure See actually gave me my cash back...

I hope to get a couple of tickets for next year. I think if you do it in October when they first go on sale you should be ok. First come first served. if you leave it nearer the time and they have released some of the people who are going to appear there could be a rush. Also if the person who has not checked about there £50 perhaps the rest of us should have a lucky dip to reclaim the money. (hehehe)

Take care :(