car sticker poll

Guest smiffy1110

I'm a wimp and remove mine as soon as I leave the site as it seems like an invitation to Mr Plod to stop and search. To do that I laminate it beforehand and fix it to the windscreen with sellotape.

However I keep it along with all my previous windscreen stickers and programmes etc as a souvenier.

That said, it does bring a smile to my face when I see other cars still with their stickers and think they're part of the community.

Hey no worries, still got mine on, oops i'll better shut up or this poll will be closed...

Edited by jamiejc

As many know I still have 2005 onwards on my windscreen. And last year's EotR parking sticker (gotta try and find a space to squeeze this year's in somehow!).

:D

Don't ask me how I've continually got my car through its MOT - everyone asks and I've no idea! To be honest, it's slightly miraculous every time my car gets through its MOT regardless of stickers, so maybe the awesome magic of my car extends to getting away with festival stickers!

• 2 weeks later...

mines still on, always remove it the day i drive down just as i dont want to advertise where im going then the new one goes on the next day.

Mine still in my car and passed somebody on my way home with one in the car. Although i might just be keeping mine in for badness as everybody at works keep having a go saying i should remove it - the more they nag the longer it will stay in for (same goes for the glasto mud in the footwells - it's my car and i'll keep it muddy if i like!)