Kasabian - F**kin idiots

Guest crimsonking

Apparantly refused to play Ricoh Arena Coventry supporting Oasis because they are Leicester City fans, that according to Noel Gallaghers Blog, Noel thought decision was 'wierd'.

So much for music being a great unifier.

Well was going to buy the new CD but apparantly my Coventry pounds are not good enoogh for Kasabian so f**k 'em

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly refused to play Ricoh Arena Coventry supporting Oasis because they are Leicester City fans, that according to Noel Gallaghers Blog, Noel thought decision was 'wierd'.

Well was going to buy the new CD but apparantly my Coventry pounds are not good enoogh for Kasabian so f**k 'em

Not sure if that story was true....but if it was I totally agree with them. I would refuse to play in Australia until they give us our bleeding ashes back!

Edited by jamseyboy

why? some people are passionate about football. Good on them. It is good to have things in your life that are important to you and be passionate about.

If I had a band I would never play in an abattoir as I do not eat meat. Is that pathetic too?

Edited by Chazeboy

as a kasabian and LCFC support, i think they made the right decision

also, this was a tounge in cheek joke

Tbf, maybe they thought there might be a few idiot Coventry fans there that would boo them just for being Leicester fans....

Im pretty sure that Oasis would never play a gig at Old Trafford (if they ever held gigs there) for the same reasons.

The Specials played the The Ricoh recently. Terry Hall is a massive Man Utd fan despite being a Cov lad, and his opening chat to the crowd went along the lines of "I always wondered what the Ricoh looked like, I've never had to come here before". Cue big laugh and friendly abuse from the 'idiot' Coventry fans in the crowd.

It all sounds like a bit of a wind up to me. :P

It's just a big hall, they tend to be rubbish. :)