is my missus being unreasonable?

Guest lofichic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the "girlfriend of a few months" in question (we have been together since last september) I would just like to say that you are all going along with one side of the story and Sar...you have really f**king hurt my feelings.

She failed to mention in her post that she bought her "Best friend" a ticket didnt she?

/index.php?showtopic=119835&st=80&p=2744319&#entry2744319">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...p;#entry2744319

Oh and she also failed to mention that the "best friend" is her ex girlfriend?

Still being an unreasonable, nasty bitch?

Thanks a lot Sar. Hope you are having oodles of fun sleeping in a tent with your tit of an ex...while I am here being so unreasonable I am looking after your cat and washing bedding so you come back to a nice cosey bed and a hot bath...ha!

Edited by ohyeaaah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read through this whole post. Seemed like pretty run of the mill stuff till I reached the end! Oh dear... The wonders of the internet. I'm sure the unhappy welcome she anticipated had nothing on the actual homecoming she would have endured! I feel this sorry little tale is incomplete - I wonder if the cat is still alive?!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What a fantastic thread, it has it all...jealousy, rivalry, lesbianism, cats, a twist in the tail, the shadowy ex lurking offstage and of course...Glastonbury. All the ingredients for a murky campfire tale...

I really do wonder how it ended. Though it sounds like an ill fated relationship from the start.

What a fantastic thread, it has it all...jealousy, rivalry, lesbianism, cats, a twist in the tail, the shadowy ex lurking offstage and of course...Glastonbury. All the ingredients for a murky campfire tale...

I really do wonder how it ended. Though it sounds like an ill fated relationship from the start.

wow whats up with her! moody person I never been to a festival untill I went to reading this year it was an experience and half even though my OH been to reading for the pass 10 years. This year I have booked Glastonbury both of us have NEVER been before so hoping the weather and people are better than reading I am sure it will be!.