Bon Iver?

Guest puppetmode

Is it just me who had never heard of Bon Iver?

I've had a listen but I don't hear why theyve got a headlining spot and 3RD on the Other stage.

Especially when you see Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Bat For Lashes behind them

The next big thing or an Eavis favourite?

It is just beautiful, simpe music. Most of his songs have the same strumming pattern, yet they don't sound the same. His voice is beautiful too.

I was really hoping for a fleet foxes/bon iver double set, but bon iver twice is good cause if i miss one, i can catch the other.

However the Park headlining slot will suit him alot more than on the other stage in the daytime

clashfinder indicates he will be clashing with nick cave which is a massive shame, as bon's is one of my favourite albums in recent memory, yet it would be foolish to miss either the boss or nick cave to see him

Probably a bit of both. As mentioned earlier he was in the top ten of many a critics list last year. I've seen him a few times and think he's great live, but not sure how it will transfer to the Other stage. Will most probably be the biggest crowd he's ever played to. I'll probably give him a miss though as I'm going to see him on the Tuesday after Glastonbury, and I'd rather go see Nick Cave, plus there's always a chance I might see him at the Park Stage the day before.

Quite simply I think he is amazing and I think I will have to give Nick cave a miss (Shock horror) to catch him before heading off to the Pyramid to catch Blur.

YYY'S

Bat for lashes

Bon Iver

Blur

Sounds good to me :O

Edited by Petewasbristol