Ufc

just/john

well folks, here it comes - the best card of the year so far. I am very excite.

Post your picks (i'll leave these unbolded so you can just copy and paste, then bold up your choices.)

Johnson v Cormier

Weidman v Belfort

Cerroni v Makdessi

Arlovski v Browne

Benevidez v Moraga

Dodson v Makovsky

Burkman v Kim

Hall v Natal

Namajunas v Ansaroff

Pyle v Covington

I'm going with

Johnson v Cormier

Weidman v Belfort

Cerroni v Makdessi

Arlovski v Browne

Benevidez v Moraga

Dodson v Makovsky

Burkman v Kim

Hall v Natal

Namajunas v Ansaroff

Pyle v Covington

The first card for ages where just about every fight is a "care" for me. I think Rumble is gonna get an early KO, and Weidman is gonna get a counterpunch KO on Belfort in RD2 after a fairly cagey RD1.

Edited by t8yman

Johnson v Cormier

Weidman v Belfort - Someone has to pick him, second round TKO.

Cerroni v Makdessi

Arlovski v Browne

Benevidez v Moraga

Dodson v Makovsky

Burkman v Kim

Hall v Natal

Namajunas v Ansaroff - I don't remember seeing Ansaroff fight before

Pyle v Covington

JoJo vs Bec Rawlings rumoured for the Glasgow card.

Edit: I have no idea where I even read that so could be a lot of nonsense.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Well the main card was amazing last night, prelims sucked.

Dodson doesn't deserve a shot at Mighty Mouse after that performance but he probably will as there are no other contenders.

Arlovski/Browne - Crazy stuff and did not expect Arlovski to pull it off, easily FOTN.

Cerrone/Makdessi - Makdessi done pretty well here but was never winning the fight, broken jaw is a brutal way to end the fight and he knew it was the right thing to call it off. Cerrone surely next in line for the title now.

Weidman/Belfort - Domination once it got to the ground and he made quick work of Belfort, Next up for him wil be Rockhold? That is a great fight to be making. Belfort has hinted at retiring and I think he should, nothing left to prove and is a love or hate him he is a legend.

Cormier/Johnson - Went the way I expected it go for Cormier but thought it would've been more difficult and would have grinded it out for a decision. Rumble was tired fairly quickly and DC was relentless with his constant pressure. Great show of respect post-fight with Rumble putting the belt on him.

Cormier vs Bader next depending when JBJ is returning, easy win for DC.

I'd like to see Rumble vs Rampage.

One more thing, what did yous think of the Aldo/McGregor promo? I found it really cringey.

Fairly good main card over the weekend, the new lad Darren Till looked impressive, I was taken aback when he was interviewed, didnt realise he was a scouser, and was then floored when he started talking in fluent Portuguese to the crowd! Was a little disappointed when I found out he cites "Me" as a response to "do you have any heroes?" on his UFC fighter profile page though. We don't need another McGregor.

Jimmo fight was shite, but the rest of them were very entertaining, and Condit looked dangerous as fuck, Great to see him dash any concerns over his abilities post knee-op.

Edited by t8yman