what the f**k

Guest falkirk bairn

Normally i don't bother much about who's playing and which stage they're on but this just couldn't get past me without having to have a rant.

Gonna have to suffer her while waiting between sublime harmonies of Fleet Foxes and sublime memories of The Specials.

Anybody got any ear defenders i can buy while the mass exodus from pyramid lets us get closer to the front for the specials.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally i don't bother much about who's playing and which stage they're on but this just couldn't get past me without having to have a rant.

Gonna have to suffer her while waiting between sublime harmonies of Fleet Foxes and sublime memories of The Specials.

Anybody got any ear defenders i can buy while the mass exodus from pyramid lets us get closer to the front for the specials.

when i listen to her its like...

we get it Lily, your a young woman who likes swearing and being all alternative and edgy. But im bored now.

I'm surprised she has such a high billing but I'm quite happy to go and watch her, I think she will be entertaining and probably has a good sense of what Glasto is all about. Although my boyfriend is definitely not a fan so I think I will be going alone!