what the f**k

Guest falkirk bairn

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily Is the Princess, not hating on Lily Allen, already said I want to see her, but is there a single other band you'll be seeing at Glasto?

If so, what? Purely out of curiousity.

Dont go to see her at Glastonbury expecting something like that though. Shell wear a dress, a really nice one, she looks amazing in red dresses especially.

People on here dont half talk some rubbish, its all just abuse, whats the point. She can sing, so what have people got against her?

my only problem with her @ the festival is that shes on the pyramid when she cant even fill it.

she may be a big artist in UK terms, but that dont mean u suit a big ol stage like that... she strikes me as an indoory/smaller stage act.

Edited by lofichic

Course there is, Im a pretty big Bruce fan. Also cant wait to see Kasabian, Blur and Calvin Harris aswell. I like other acts there aswell.

Its just, I wouldnt watch any of them over Lily, She is The Princess.